| CREDITS |

Time passed

Time passed. Better said, 8 months passed. And pain turned to memory. Well, for everyone who was there during the famous terrorist takeover in the building of Nakatomi Plaza. The terrorist takeover that was proven months later as a hero act. Many documents and people revealed how it truly worked in Nakatomi Plaza and how many innocent people died by the order of Joe Takagi. And these who didn't died, the ones known as hostages of hero terrorist takeover were finally set free.

The same case was my Mom, who moved along with my two little siblings back to New York to my Dad. Finally free. Yes, Hans lived up to his name but not as a terrorist or criminal, he might stayed as a thief but for most of people he presented actual hero who ended the Nakatomi Plaza and Takagi's cruelty forever. I was so happy but the more I thought of him I felt more heartbroken. The fact that he will never see what he achieved, that he made it and how proud of him I was. And that I'll never see him again. See him smile or hear his beautiful voice.

In January I visited Berlin, as I couldn't help but search for Hans's parents on the local cemetery there. I placed flowers on their grave and one more candle, candle for my Hans so he could reunite with his beloved parents in afterlife at least. Although I kept all moments I spent with him as the most beautiful memories, there was not a day when I wouldn't feel somehow down. You know, it is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.

It's like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark and thinking that there's one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down through the air and there's a sickly moment of dark surprise. Losing him really did changed me but I knew he would never bare me to suffer so I dedicated work hardest possible on my dreams. I was sure it would make him proud that I was accepted on the London university and he would be happy I'm not that insecure anymore.

I smiled about the necklace he given me, as I was standing in front of Big Ben to catch a bus. I cherished the necklace more than anything, it was the only thing left from him and I cherished it with my whole heart. I squeezed it, placing it in my pocket as my bus finally appeared. I arrived to London earlier as I had to make sure I'll have place to live in the dorms. I walked inside the building where I was supposed to live during my studies to spot a middle aged lady, sitting there.

"Hello." I greeted, approaching her. "How are you doing, I hope I don't bother you, but my name's Caroline McClane, we spoke on the phone last week. I'm here for the posibility to live here during my studies." She checked me from down to up, ending it in a smile. "Yes, I remember, that's right. Of course you're allowed, but I think there's something I should tell you in case you change your mind." I was little confused. "What do you mean?"

She was looking for something between these tons of papers and pencils, until she came up with a little box. "Someone left you these here." I taken the box. There was my name written on it. I carefully opened it to find keys inside with adress on smaller paper right next to them. "I..I'm sorry but do you know who left it here for me?" I asked, nothing but confused. "Well, that's the mystery. I don't know how but the supposed person must have been here when I went to pick up the calls in the office next door. Leaving it here." She answered.