S2: Master Plan

Scott POV

I turn as Winter runs by, her eyes glowing red, disappearing into the woods.

I pity whoever took Stiles when she gets her hands on them.

"Maybe I should-" Isaac starts, stepping forward.

"No," I cut him off. "She'll be fine. And if she's not, she'll call for us."

○●○

"I gotta meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened to Jackson." The Sheriff says to Isaac and I in the locker room. "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." He trails off.
"Hell, I don't know what that means. Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac says.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. Winter's out looking for him, if anyone can find him, it's her." I reassure him.

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" He walks off.

"McCall," Coach says as he walks up. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach."

"Okay." He turns to leave then turns back. "I mean, I know I yell alot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

I nod. "I will."

"I know." He leaves and I turn to Isaac.

"Is that everyone?"

He looks around while I yank the door off of Stiles' locker.

"I think so."

I pick up Stiles' shoe.

"You're gonna find him by scent? Doesn't Winter have that covered?" Isaac asks.

"The Argents are smart. They'll trick her somehow. Anyway, yeah, we both are."

I hand him the shoe, picking up a shirt.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac complains.

I look up, frowning at the sight of Derek.

Isaac looks up too, blinking.

"We need to talk," Derek says.

I inhale as his companion comes around the corner.

"All of us."

I gape at them.

"Holy sh... What the hell is this?" I ask, walking towards them.

"You know, I thought the same thing when Winter and I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." Derek fires back.

No wonder Winter's been avoiding me.

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." Peter chimes in. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up," Derek and I snap.

Peter rolls his eyes.

"Who is he?" Isaac asks.

"He's Peter, Derek and Winter's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."