𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Long time no see Nic. How's you and your gf doing?" -Drake

Nicki looked at drake confused.

"Beyonce." -Drake says in a duh tone

"Ohhhhh she isn't my gf and yeah drake you like to switch up and not talk to the kid anymore." -Nicki

"It's not even like that and really?? Yall are always together so I thought y'all were shiddd I wish I would've known I would've been shot my shot." -Drake

Damn I'm such a cockblock

"Well yeah shes free so go ahead." -Nicki said unsure if she actually meant what she said.

"Bett bye nic." -Drake

"Bye." -Nicki

Nicki walks to her locker not to far where Drake was.

"You tryna get with her?" -Meek asked

"Nah I only like skinny bitches not fat girls." -Drake

That made Nicki feel insecure instantly and made her not want to eat anymore and throw up. Nicki got her books and went to class sitting down in the opposite way of Beyonce. Bey noticed so she decided to leave her alone but got confused because she started talking to the other girls.

This kept going on for 3 days until Beyonce had enough of it. Bey spotted her in the hallway and grabbed her arm making her turn around.

"Why are you ignoring me Onika what did I do to you?" -Bey says with hurt laced in her voice

"Nothing Bey I just didnt want people to think that me and you were dating." -Nicki

"Why because the worst thing that can happen to you is rumors about you dating the foster kid? Right? You know what it's fine Onika I don't care everytime i do i get hurt anyways." -Bey says mumbling the last part to herself but Onika could still hear her. Bey just walks off and goes to class.

Nicki felt bad in her mind she felt like she was doing the right thing. She didn't want to hurt Bey at all by not being sure over her own feelings and didnt want to stop her from pursuing a relationship with someone else. Now Nicki just wished she never stopped talking to her in the first place.

Considering Bey and Nicki had almost everything together. Bey wasn't even looking in her direction just how Nicki has been doing to her the past few days.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫.

"Wait Bey I need to ask you something." -Lauren

"What's up lo." -Bey

"Did something happen with you and Nicki. Do you know why she hasn't been eating?" -Lauren

"Nicki stopped talking to me for days because she said she didnt want people to think that me and her were dating. So I'm sorry shes not eating but you would no way more than I would." -Bey says truthfully

"I'm sorry Bey thank you though." -Lauren

Bey shakes her head before walking home.

Beyonce walked home with horrible thoughts swirling in her head being super sad. She just went home throws her bag on the floor and starts crying she puts her hood on and let's the tears flow. She starts believing the things her mom says about her. Look she couldn't even keep a friendship with the person she wanted to have a friendship with the most. Right in that moment she craved one of Onika's hugs her smaller frame hugging her tightly no matter the protest she made.