Chapter 1

Today is like no other day. Having to wake up at 5:30 to get to Russos business building by 7am . I've been working at the Russos for over 2 years now. And today unfortunately is Mr. Mario's last day of work.

He told us 2 months ago that he has decided to retire because he wants to spend more time with his family (understandable).

Mr. Mario has been the best boss to ever exist. He's so sweet to all his employees and is hard working.

See I've known him since I was really little my dad and Mr. Mario have known each other since they where in high school. And may I add that he's a freaking BILLIONAIRE!!!!

But I won't complain my dad is a millionaire so we have good money. But see ever girl wishes to have all the things I have. Big house, loving family, luxurious items, and amazing cars. But I don't like that!

The fam, the attention, the interviews all of it. Having a dad who's a famous musician is hard. You might call me ungrateful and ignorant but I'm not it's just not everyone likes this type of stuff. But I've come to terms with them.

• • •

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

"Uhhhh" and there goes my alarm at 5:30 in the morning. Sometimes I wonder why I got the job I got.

I get out of bed like a zombie and drag myself to the bathroom to get my morning routine started.

I started my cold shower, and stripped my self naked and hopped in the shower.

15 minutes went by and I decided on getting out and started on my simple makeup and brushed my teeth and hair after letting it fall with its natural curls.

Picking an outfit was hard today, I wanted to look my best for Mr. Mario since it was going to be his last day. After 10 minutes of searching I found what I wanted.

(Just imagine the girl in the first picture wearing the outfit)

Grabbing my keys off my night stand and getting my purse to finally start my day and head out for work.

I decided to stop by Starbucks to get an iced coffee and getting Mr. Mario's favourite a Cold Brew. While getting Jasmine a Mocha frappe.

After ordering I finally drive to Russos company. 10 minutes later I finally arrived to my destination.

Grabbing my purse, folders and drinks I walk into the building and take the elevator to the top floor (10th).

Walking by jasmine I greet her with her coffee.

"Hey" Jasmine is Mr. Mario's secretary. After getting to know her we become instantly friends. She has brown-red hair, with light green eyes with freckles and is about 5'9 while I'm 5'5 (embarrassing).