Chapter 6

"You need to come as soon as possible ok please.." My brother never asks for help if he's begging me to go home and see my mom in Manhattan, New York my mom must be in a lot of Trouble..

I head to Mr Enzos office.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in"

I rush inside wanting to just go see my mom.

"I'm so sorry to bother you Mr. Enzo but I need to leave.!" I was really trying not to have a shaky voice.

"Why your work hour doesn't end until 5:20 it's only 3.?" Do I really need to explain.

"It's family business and it's really important."

He had someone in the room he told them he will be with them In a second. The man left the room. Enzo got out of his chair and walked to me where he was facing me.

"What family business?" Like I said family business none of your got damn business.!!!

"None of your god damn business." I was getting really inpatient.

"You wanna leave tell me where your going?"
Now he's just being an ass.

"Fine, my brother called me 10 minutes ago saying there is something wrong with my mom he didn't tell me what just told me to head to Manhattan." I practically yelled.

"I'll go with you!" Uh what did he just say?

"No, it's fine I can do it myself I'm 25 for Christ sakes!"

"No, and that's final I'm going with you."
Since when did he care for me? And since when did he tell me what to do!?

"Whatever I'm going!" I practically ran out with a running Enzo behind.

                                      • • •

I was sitting in Enzos private jet heading to Manhattan. I was so worried I didn't know what to do. My head was spinning with questions I was really stressed and I could stop my self.

"Hey don't worry so much I bet she'll be fine don't stress." I guess I wasn't that good at hiding my feelings.

"Ya but I can't I don't want anything bad to happen to my mom I really can't lose her just like I lost lu-" I cut myself off because Enzo doesn't know about my sister Luna.

"What do you mean lost Luna?" Great good job Cesar.

"Um" you practically already exposed yourself so just say it before he forces it out of you!

"She died" is all i could say.

"What! Why didn't you tell me?" He was mad but he didn't have a right to be mad at me.

"Because she died 4 years ago. My family and I weren't in a good state. After her death my mother and I both fell into deep depression. Plus I didn't need to tell you anything it was 2 years since we broke up." And it was true I didn't need to tell him.

"You could've of i least told me I could've been there for you!"

"Like you where there when I got the abortion.?" I was starting to get mad.

"Oh don't come with that! You didn't tell me you were pregnant until you had the abortion! I had every right to have a say in it but you were selfish and made it yourself!!"

"I KNOW!! I made a mistake I should've told you but I couldn't be a mom at 19 I was in my second semester in college I wasn't ready I'm sorry ok! But After the abortion I was angry with myself I hated my self I was in pain even if I was the reason who caused it."

"YA BUT WE COULD'VE TALKED ABOUT IT BUT YOU MADE THE DECISION ALL BY YOURSELF. AND YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS IN PAIN!"

"I said I'm sorry ok Im really sorry!" I let my head drop because I started to cry I couldn't let him see me vulnerable. Until I felt hands cup my face.

Enzo brought my face up where he could see my red sad green eyes. He stared at them for a good second. Until I felt him bring me to his chest.

He hugged me

After everything we've been through

He hugged me

He really did

I just sat there crying letting the tears fall.

I didn't know I was in this much pain from losing my baby and sister.

I brought my face up from his shirt that was wet with all my tears.

"Im sorry I-" before I could say anything he started to talk.

"Look you where selfish yes, but I understand the situation you where in you where only 19. I forgive you I know it was hard for both of us and I shouldn't keep my anger in after all these years."

"You don't need to forgive me I was thoughtless but thank you for understanding."

We were actually in good terms now I was great full that he forgave me after all this years I have never felt so relieved in my life. I felt no longer guilt, there was a pressure that finally lifted of my shoulders.

                                    • • •

"Luis what room is mom in?" I was running in the hospital. I was in a rush to see her.

"She's on floor 3 room 309!"

"Ok I'll be there in 5" I hung up I was practically flash I was speeding down halls with a running Enzo behind me.

We got to her room and I fling the door open. There she was hooked to a machine with lots of wires in her body she looked pale and tired.

"Mama cómo estás?" I was so tired of running trying to catch my breath but I didn't care.

"Hija mía esto bien." She looked exhausted but I didn't ask anything further.

Luis lead me to the Hallway to tell me what's wrong with my mama.

"Ok Cesar please please don't freak out but this is really important!" He looked like he was crying.

"Ok just shot and I promise I won't freak."

"Mama has...."