Chapter 4

It has been 21 days since my..... 'talk' with my boss. Ever since then it has been...... really awkward between us. We don't communicate like we use to. It's like the little bond we had disappeared in a blink of an eye. We try not to make eye contact or bring up the 'talk' we had.

I could tell you that everything happens for a reason. That people make mistakes for their own stupidity. That it's ok to regret and feel guilty but.... Once you move on it just slowly eats you alive.

Dealing with this constant guilt and pain in my life it's hard to keep a smile and to always say 'ya I'm alright' 'don't worry about me' but what if there signs. What if I want you to give me a hug. What if I needed you more then ever and you just left....

Seeing you walk away like that aches my heart and it won't stop until I confess....

                                     • • •

This morning was hard I honestly didn't feel like getting up. I had a huge headache, lots of stomachaches, and felt weak. But even if I felt this way I got up anyways.

I decided to just feel comfortable but in style.

All I wanted to do was go back to bed but I needed to be at work today

All I wanted to do was go back to bed but I needed to be at work today. We had a Mexican company coming from México and I needed to translate for Mr. Enzo since he doesn't know how to speak Spanish.

Mr. Enzo is Italian and can speak 3 languages.
Italian, English, and German.

While I can speak 4 languages.
Spanish, Italian, French and English.

I got to the building leaving me with 10 minutes to spare. With those 10 minutes I decided to get the folders that Mr. Enzo will show the Mexicans and get his black coffee.

I head to the lounge room and get his coffee.

Crossing my fingers when I enter his office that I will be in and out.

"Good morning Mr. Enzo I have brought you your coffee and the papers you will need for the Mexicans today." In reality there is nothing better then to just get it over with.

"Right thanks I guess, the meeting is at 2 please be in time Mrs. Cesar."

"Yes, I will be there at 2 exactly don't you worry." Usually I wouldn't talk this much with him.

"Ok you may go now."

A couple hours later——————————

It's 2 already and I need to go before I'm late I don't want to have a bad impression. Neither for the company or I.

I entre the glass doors and take a sit on the chair right next to Mr. Enzos. And just in time 4 Mexicans arrive.

"Hola, soy Cesar Hernández Mr. Enzos asistente personal y también seré traductora De Mr. Enzos por hoy."

"bien, comencemos entonces y soy Pablo." Pablo seems to be around Mr. Enzos age maybe somewhere in his late 20s.

"I will start off with that I would liked if we team up.?" Enzo says

"Empezaré con eso que me gustaría si formamos equipo.?" I translate.

"No sé si debería unirme. ¿que ofreces?" Mr. Pablo says.

"He says i don't know if i should team up. what do you offer?"

"I offer that I have alot of access with a lot of companies. I can make great deals. And I have a lot of communication with people in the world." And what he says is true his company is ver well known for having lots of access to lots of things.

" El Dice, Ofrezco que tengo mucho acceso a muchas empresas. puedo hacer grandes negocios. y tengo mucha comunicación con la gente del mundo."

"ok me refiero a tener a alguien como tú en mi equipo y con el acceso que me has proporcionado será un placer trabajar contigo enzo." Looks like we are going to be doing well today!!!

"He says, ok i mean having someone like you on my team and with the access you have provided it will be a pleasure of working with you enzo." Looks like Mr. Enzo looks happy for once.

You can't blame me I'm telling the truth I wonder when was the last time he felt happy?

3 hours went by. All we talked about was businesses and how things will work now since we work together.

I was walking out when I felt a firm gripe on my wrist. Everyone had left except Mr. Pablo. I won't lie he's pretty handsome. He has black hair about 6'0 ft and is pretty muscular has beautiful light brown eyes.

"Hey hey not so fast." Wait this man can speak English but....

"Surprised that I can speak English?" So what he's a mind reader too?...

"Yes because I got an email saying that you didn't know English?"

"Well beautiful I can speak English I just wanted to hear your voice I heard so much about you!" I'm guessing all from social media. I roll my eyes

"Oh is that right?"

"Yes, your papi is a famous musician isn't he?"

"Yes he is how do you know?"

"Let's just say he's pretty well known in Mexico."

Seems about right!

"Can I please offer you a coffee after work?" Is he asking me out or something?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me beautiful would you like to go for coffee?" I mean do I have anything else better to do?

No

No I don't

"Alright, fine let's get a coffee after work."

1 hour later——————————

I walked down to Mr. Enzos office to ask him if I could leave.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in"

"Hello Mr. Enzo I just wanted to tell you that I will be leaving right now if you needed anything."

"No, I'm fine you can go." Deep down I feel like there is something wrong with him but why would I care im not his girlfriend nor his friend.

I take the elevator to where Pablo was waiting for me.

He decided that he wanted to surprise me with what café we will be going to.

We stopped after driving for a good 10 minutes. The café looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it for some odd reason.

He got out and ran to my side to open my door.

What a gentleman

We walked in the café when I immediately realized why this place looked so familiar.

It was the place that Enzo and I..... it can't be how did he find it nobody knows about this place How could have he known?.... I used to come here all the time but haven't for almost 2 years.