Chapter 3

"Hey Emilio what's up man?" Ok I'm just going to get out of here!

"Hey not so fast Cesar, Enzo why didn't you tell me that this chick was working for you know?"

Ok my name is Cesar not chick for your information asshole.

"Oh because it doesn't matter and why are you still here Hernández huh? Didn't I tell you you can leave why aren't this pretty little legs of yours moving?" He says with a smirk man I hate him!

"Oh I'm sorry for being in the way and for bumping into this asshole have a horrible day boys!!" I say while walking away with a smile on my face.

I drop my jasmines desk to ask her if she wanted to get lunch with me.

"Hey jasm, just wondering if you wanted to get lunch together?"

"Oh ya of course just give me one sec...... ok we can go."

"What place are we going?"

"There's this new café that just opened and I heard that it's really good there."

"Ok ya sure!"

We walk to the café since it's not that far from the building.

When we arrived the café was really modern. There where tables on the right lined up, there was like a bar table on the left and plants it was really cute if I do say so my self.

 There where tables on the right lined up, there was like a bar table on the left and plants it was really cute if I do say so my self

A red head boy, black glasses not to tall but not to short came over and asked for our dinks.

"Hello there I'll be your server today my name is cooper and what would you ladies want for dinks?" I can tell he's a little tense means he probably just got hired not to long ago.

Well no duh it's a new café dumbass

"Um I would like a pink lemonade please."
I've always loved pink lemonade it's my favourite ever since.... Never mind.

"And you miss?"

"Oh right I'm sorry uh just a ice tea please."

Jasmine is so cute when it comes to boys she gets nervous and tense like who can't see that?

After about 3 minutes cooper comes back with our dinks.

"Ok uh pink lemonade for you and ice tea for you."

"Thank you"

"Thank you" hahah jasmine started blushing when he looked at her like this girl :)

                                   • • •

After we had our meals Jasmine asked me something I wish she never brought up!

"Ok I just have to ask do you know Enzo like you guys clearly have to know each other?"