Chapter 9

The next morning I got up from the couch, my head throbbed I felt sick like I was about to puke.. I can to the bathroom and puked all my alcohol out.

I still couldn't believe my mom had 1 month until she isn't On this earth anymore. Just thinking about it hurts my heart but I can only do one thing and that's to be there for my mom until she passes. To spent time with her and to not take one second for granted.

I decided to take a shower and to just relax today. I let the worm water run down my miserable body. I got out and rapped myself with a towel.

I wanted to just relax and stay home until later at night when I'll go check on my mom. I got in some comfy clothes.

I went back to my couch where I decided to surround myself with blankets and pillows

I went back to my couch where I decided to surround myself with blankets and pillows. I turned on my TV and started to watch The 100. I got up to go get some snacks. I Sat back down and watched.

About an hour later I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and gasped at who I saw.....

It's been 5 months since I last saw him.

Enzo was standing right at my door holding 3 Luggage's. He dropped his things and came to give me a hug. I first I was shock so it took me a sec before I could react. I hugged him back and smiled when We pulled apart.

"Hey" he said looking into my eyes not breaking the gaze.

"Hi, what are you doing here you should be at work right now?" Confused at why he's here but I won't lie I like it!

"What you don't like my presence?" He puts his hand on is heart acting hurt.

Geez this boy

"No no, it's just i'm surprised your here!"

"Well I decided to come back because I feel like you need me and don't worry until everything is ok my sister is taking over the company until I'm back!" Did he really do all that for me? God I'm I lucky, well used to be lucky.

"Oh God you didn't have to do that Enzo." Tears welling in my eyes.

"Yes I did, I promised you a long time ago that I will be there through the think and thing and this is one of those moments when you need me the most. Quick question how's your mom?" I didn't want to tell him about her when I found out because he needed to focus on his company and making it stronger. I didn't want to feel a burden to him having to take care of a broken glass.

"Umm... we'll.... She.... Has one month until......until she passes." And that's when I started to sob. I fell to the ground and Enzo when down with me.

"Hey Cesar everything will be ok I'm here for you I'm not leaving." He's so sweet.

"Thank you" I said more like a whisper.

I got up and went to show him where the guest room is. He put his stuff down and looked at me. I put my head down because I started to blush. He took his fingers and placed it on my chine he brought it up for me to look at him.