Chapter 8

⚠️Alcohol and suicide thoughts⚠️

6 months later———————————

I was sitting in the waiting room for the doctor to come and talk to me about how my mom has been doing. I was nervous but I had a good feeling that everything will be ok. I just know it.

After a while of waiting the doctor finally came out. Enzo isn't here because he had to go back to work at the business building. I told him I couldn't go back to find someone else because I wanted my mom to be my first priority. He understood so here I I'm with no job I mean i have a job at the café but that's it.

"Hello, Mrs. Cesar right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes that's me, is my mom ok?" My hand started to shake I don't understand why I was so anxious.

Well maybe because your mom as cancer dumbass.

"We are so sorry we tried everything we could to have your mom walking and healthy again. We tried different types of medicine to help her but...... her cancer has spread to far in her body...... in my understanding you guys found out to late we can't stop the cancer is beating her...... I'm sorry but your mother as only 1 month to live.." is all that stupid doctor could say. I was... you know I don't even know what I feel right now...

All I knew was before he could keep talking I started to walk away is like all of a sudden I was deaf. Then I started to run to my car.

I opened my car door and slammed my purse in the passenger seat

I opened my car door and slammed my purse in the passenger seat. I hit the steering wheel multiple times putting my head on the wheel and then threw my head back hard. While crying my eyes out.

I was fed up with all the bullshit life was throwing at me, I hated how Enzo had to leave, I hated how I still love Enzo, I hated that my mom was dying, I hated how my sister died and how I had an abortion.

My life can only be describe in 2 words fucked up.

Yes I have a big house, yes my dad is a millionaire, yes I have luxurious items, yes I was treated like a princess growing up.

But not everything is what it seemed. I grew up with extreme anxiety. And when I had my abortion I got really depressed I got help and I was better then before. My sister died 2 years later and I went back to being in deep depression. At some point I wanted to die because I couldn't handle the pain the world was causing me. My regret of the abortion and my end with Enzo ruined me.

I regret a lot of things but mostly my abortion. From this day no one has known I was pregnant yea they knew me and Enzo broke things off. When they asked us we decided to tell them that we didn't understand each other anymore and things between us were changing that we has people were changing.

Real reason was because I had an abortion and I caught Enzo cheating a week after I told him about you know.....the abortion.