9: Breakup And Reconciliation

Jungkook's POV

My eyes widened when I clicked on the picture of Lisa and a guy. Kissing. My heart beat accelerated and hands started shaking.

I gulped the lump in my throat and swiped to the next thing. A video. I clicked on the play button.

As I saw the video, tears started forming in my eyes. Whatever the Lucas guy and Lisa were saying, stabbed my heart a million times.

Dumb. Idiot. Played. Used for money.

I started crying hysterically. All I felt was angry, sad, betrayed and.....and lonely.

I don't have anyone to talk to, no one knows my pain. Lisa was right, I am an idiot.

I brought my knees towards me and hid my head in it and continued sobbing loudly.

After some time, it was just a few tears and hiccups.

I suddenly remembered all the things I had said to Taehyung

I suddenly remembered all the things I had said to Taehyung. I took the mobile in my hand and started talking to it.

" Tae I am sorry. P-Please come back. P-Please come in front of me. You can s-scold me, or say anything bad about me B-But don't leave me a-alone. Y-You were my o-only light left a-and I....I just let you g-go like t-that but I understood m-my mistake. Puh-Please don't leave me....."

If anyone would have been in front of Jungkook, he would have called him vulnerable and unstable. Vulnerable because he was crying and begging and unstable because......well he was talking to his mobile.

But Taehyung did not come back. I kept my phone aside and lied on my bed, clutching my bedsheet. I bit my lower lip trying to control my sobs but failed miserably.

Then I heard something. A song.....which started playing automatically on my phone.

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

I am not alone.

----------Timeskip----------
( The next day )

I exhaled a breath and started walking towards my university. Today I will be free from that bitch. Today I will say sorry to my friends and keep begging for their forgiveness till they forgive me and talk to me.

I will explain them everything and try my best to make everything right. And I will also get Taehyung back.

I walked towards my lockers. I kept my books and took one of them for my next lectures.