17: Jealous? Me?

Jungkook's POV

Do you have a knife? Or better a gun? A skilled assassin will be the best option.

Who I want to kill? Oh- take note. The name of the person is Yook Sungjae.

Why? He is been fucking talking to Tae for like an hour now.

How? They are chatting with each other. Yeah. He cannot see Taehyung but can chat with him. Tae isn't even glancing at me. He is busy flirting back with that fucking asshole.

I was busy glaring at him so I didn't notice when Yoongi hyung sat besides me.

" Jealous?" He asked me amused. He seriously came here just to tease me? I glared at him too and he chuckled at me.

" I am not at all jealous. Why would I be jealous? Tae is blushing for someone who is not me so I should be fucking happy right?" I snapped and he raised both his hands showing defeat.

" Calm down. Calm down my daughter." Another voice made me turn around.

" I get it. You are not jealous. You are jeonlous." Hobi said and I gritted my teeth at how Tae was giggling at Sungjae's and his chats.

" Fucking hell I am!" I said.

" Then why don't you go get your babyboy?" Yoongi asked me with that sleepy tone of his.

" Do you think it is easy? He won't even separate from this Sungjae now. Aish Yoongi bail me out when I go to jail for a murder case." I said while glaring daggers at Sungjae because Taehyung was blushing very hard.

" Woah calm down coconut head. You aren't going to kill." Hoseok said making me frown.

" Why the hell not?" I asked him.

" Yeah why not? I can even help you hide the body Kook." Yoongi said and be was slapped on the arm by Hoseok. He laughed awkwardly.

" B-But I am too lazy to help you." He quickly answered

I chuckled a little, my anger was near to vanish when I saw Taehyung walking towards Sungjae. His face was so fucking close to him.

" We are going home." I announced loudly which made all of them look at me.

" No I want to stay." Taehyung whined but I won't listen to him now.

" I haven't asked you. You're coming with me and that's final." I strictly said making him pout.

" Meanie."

I could've cooed at his cuteness but I am angry and jealous right now so I won't fall for his cuteness at all.

I picked up the mobile and started walking towards my car after bidding everyone a goodbye (leaving Sungjae ofcourse).

As we sat in the car, Taehyung started whining again.

" Why are we going home!? I wanna stay here with them? Please! Pretty please!?"

" Hmph!" He pouted when he didn't get an answer from me.

There was a silence for some minutes when he started talking again.

" You know I was chatting with Sungjae. He is so cheerful! And so handsome too!"

I gripped on the steering and tried to control my anger.

" And oh my those flirty sentences he was up with! It sometimes made me laugh and sometimes made me blush." He continued rambling.

" He also showed some of our photos together before I was kidnapped. He said we both look cute together and that made me go all shy! Good thing he couldn't see me!"