28: Who Are You?

Third Person POV

" I finally got to know from Namjoon hyung that he has found Taehyung back. Do you know how hard it was for me to act that I don't know what happened to Taehyung? I was afraid that he might remember something but thankfully he didn't. I tried my best to tell him that we used to love each other but this Jungkook! He came between us! My Taehyung fell in love with him! And you and Jin hyung betrayed me too by giving Taehyung to Jungkook! Now I have finally got him back. I will erase all his memories with Jungkook and make him mine!" Sungjae laughed like a psychopath.

He was about to press the button when he was shot on his hand by someone.

" Agh." He held his hand, trying to stop it from bleeding. They had enough time to catch him and pull him away from Taehyung.

" No! Leave me! Jungkook you motherfucker! You dare to shoot me!" He shouted as he was pulled out of the lab.

" Bring someone to get them all back to their normal state." Jin said. Both him and Namjoon were devastated to see their little baby in that glass. They touched it.

" Tae! My baby! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jungkook ran towards Taehyung. All Taehyung could do was to shake his head.

" Sir! We have brought the scientist." The officer said.

" Do anything but they should all come to their normal form. Not only these six, but all the others out there should be back to normal." Namjoon said with a dangerously low voice which caused the scientist to shiver.

" W-We need the programmer too." The scientist said to which Namjoon nodded.

" Bring a programmer."

Soon they started the process.

Namjoon got a message so he had to check it, but he was interrupted by Jungkook's shout.

" H-He is disappearing! Tae!!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook while crying softly.

" I-I love you Kookie. Don't cry okay." These were his last words before he disappeared.

" NO!!!"

" Don't worry Kook. Now he will be in your arms soon." Jimin assured him.

Jungkook sniffled but then nodded

" Yes, he will be finally in my arms and I will keep him safe from the whole world." He said and looked at Taehyung's figure, which they were removing out from the glass.

--------Time Skip--------

It took them some hours to get Taehyung to normal state because there were a lot of processes they had to go through.

" When will he wake up?" Namjoon asked in anticipation.

" Sir we have to shift them outside now. Their body is weak so we have to supply glucose to it." The doctor said.

They shifted them all outside, removing head set and injecting glucose saline in him. They also had to place an oxygen mask because it would be difficult for them to breath after coming out of the glass.

It was already night, but Taehyung didn't wake up until now.

" You four. Go at your home and take rest. You can come back tomorrow." Jin told them.

" No! I won't go! I will wait till my baby wakes up. Till that I won't go!" Jungkook said.

He didn't want to leave. Not now, not ever. For a moment, he thought that he would have lost Taehyung if he hadn't shot Sungjae.