[114]

Not long after I met Yukino-kun, the word was spreading that Enjou's younger brother had entered the Zui'ran primary school section.
According to the rumours the boy was as good-looking as his older brother. Hordes of girls went to the primary school section to see him, and when they came back they said he was adorable, which just fed back into the problem.
But Enjou responded to it. With an unusually stern expression, he said,

"My brother has a weak body, so could you please not cause such a fuss?"

Thanks to that, the building rampage dissipated into nothing.

Yukino-kun even came up as a topic in the salon, but I guess even Enjou couldn't treat the Pivoine members that way.

"We had no idea that you had a younger brother, Enjou-sama. You should bring him here to visit," said the President.

"Sure. Should we get the chance."

"Apparently many girls have already gone their way into the primary school section to see him. They say he looks just like his older brother and is terribly cute."

"He is cute, but my little brother has always been ill with asthma, so I'm worried that he'll have an attack if people cause too much of an uproar. I want him to have a nice, peaceful time here."

"Goodness! Why that is terrible. Then we will ask the Petite Pivoine to cooperate in helping Yukino-kun enjoy a peaceful school life. It wouldn't do to have fools loitering around him."

"Please."

Enjou smiled, causing the girls gathered around Kaburagi and him to turn red.
And so, with the President of the Pivoine as an ally, Enjou solidified his protection.

So Yukino-kun had a weak constitution... I suppose he was a bit pale.
But huh. That schemer cared so much about his younger brother. Didn't expect this side to him.

I was drinking milk tea when I met eyes with the devil in question. Urgh.

"Kisshouin-san, I heard you met my brother?"

"Eh..."

I could feel a cold sweat forming. Could it be that the one who started all this was me?! Oh dear...

"Ah, yes, I happened to meet him when I visited the Petite Pivoine. I was there to hand something to a girl there. The one who opened the door happened to be your younger brother. Truly, what a coincidence," I said, making doubly sure to emphasise that it was a coincidence.

Stop it! I'm not your enemy!

"Mm, my brother told me. Thank you for keeping him company."

"No need..."

Was he really thanking me? Unlike Yukino-kun, there was no trusting this guy.

"Kisshouin, you met Yukino?" interrupted Kaburagi.

So he knew him too. Well, it made sense considering he was best friends with Enjou.

"Yes, well."

"Hmmmmm..."

"...Um, he is a very sweet and kind boy, is he not."

"Hmmmmm..."

For some reason Kaburagi frowned.

Enjou was still wearing that unreadable smile as he thanked me.

I was getting a bad feeling so I hastily retreated from the salon.

Right now I had a bigger problem than the incident with Yukino-kun. The 1st years were deciding which clubs to join. Honestly speaking, the Handicrafts Club was kind of a plain one. All the members were the quiet types, and there weren't many of them either. That's why I had to pull my weight to get new members!