14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 14:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 14:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing that Zhao Rong's expression was much more relaxed than before, Meng Zhen pursed his lips, walked up to Xu Ruixi, and put the tablet on the coffee table.

"This is a gift to Ruixi."

Xu Ruixi snorted, raised his hand and threw the box into the trash can, like a cat with its tail trampled on: "I don't want your things!"

"Ricie, how do you talk to your sister?" Zhao Rong knew that his son repelled Meng Zhen, but he did not expect that his reaction would be so strong. They are also sisters and brothers, so why do they have to fight like their enemies? ?

"I only have one older sister." Xu Ruixi's face flushed red, and without even looking at Meng Zhen, he turned his head and went straight upstairs.

The atmosphere in the living room was a bit embarrassing. Xu Xueruo lowered her head, grabbing the gloat in her eyes, and took the initiative to comfort her: "Zhen Zhen, Ruixi is in the rebellious period, not intentional, don't care about him."

Meng Zhen slowly shook her head. She is not the original body. Naturally, she will not feel uncomfortable because of the indifferent attitude of the Xu family. At this moment, she is sitting quietly on the sofa. Her black hair is thick and fluffy, which makes her face smaller, which makes her more distressing. .

Zhao Rong sighed, but didn't say anything. Xu Ruixi was her most beloved son, and even Xu Xueruo couldn't compare with him, let alone Meng Zhen.

"Mom, Ruixi is afraid that he has a misunderstanding of me. It will be fine when the misunderstanding is resolved in the future."

After half an hour, the sound of parking came from outside the door, and Meng Zhen followed Zhao Rong and went out to greet him. He saw a middle-aged man with an upright appearance and elegant temperament coming by, and it was Xu Youheng, the president of the Xu Group.

Xu Youheng's gaze swept over Zhao Rong and Xu Xueruo, and finally fell on Meng Zhen.

"It’s fine to come back. Don’t touch those little animals anymore. It’s not that mom and dad don’t care for you. It’s just that your sister is weak in physique and can’t bear the symptoms of allergies at all. Last time you were allergic to the intensive care unit. Be considerate and considerate of her."

Xu Youheng is a qualified businessman, and every action he does has his own purpose. At this time, he uttered a word and beat Meng Zhen, and then he asked:

"The micro movie you filmed before was supervised by Luo Yang. When did you and Luo Yang meet?"

"A while ago, a friend posted a video online. King Luo Tian felt that I was suitable for the role of Narcissus, so he asked me to audition, but I didn't say a few words with him, and I didn't know him well."

Meng Zhen didn't know what Xu Youheng wanted to do, and he deliberately hesitated to answer.

"Dad, do you like Luo Yang too? His songs are really good." Xu Xueruo brought a glass of water to his father and asked softly.

Xu Youheng shook his head, "Next Friday will happen to be the 20th anniversary celebration of the establishment of the group. I would like to invite a few stars to the mall for activities. Others agreed, but Luo Yang did not accept the invitation."

Xu Xueruo let out a cry, looked at Meng Zhen with help-seeking eyes, and tentatively said: "Sister, only you in our family know Luo Yang. Can you invite someone over?"