21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 21:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Director Qian ignored Jiang Lianqin, his eyes fell on Meng Zhen and Zhao Baoru.

"Zhao Baoru, are you thinking about it? Do you want to take the role of Queen Jiang, she is the wife of Shang Zhou, dignified and virtuous, and she has not much less drama than Daji."

In China’s entertainment industry, film actors are a bit higher than TV drama actors, but Zhao Baoru has been out of the circle for three years, and all the resources and contacts in the past can’t be contacted. She can’t play movies again. You can only start with a well-made TV series.

Although Zhao Baoru has never worked with Director Qian, he believes in the director's strength.

She nodded, "I would like to play Queen Jiang."

Director Qian gave a hum, and continued: "The filming of Daji's scene will start in a few days. You and Meng Zhen will clean up, and take a plane to Hengdian the day after tomorrow. The real scene has already been set up there, and you can shoot the Chaoge-related scenes. plot."

When several people left the lounge, Jiang Lianqin's eyes were red, and he asked dumbly:

"Meng Zhen, because I still consider you a good friend, you actually robbed me of my role. Isn't it too much?"

Jiang Lianqin's acting skills are not very good, but the means of selling miserables is top-notch. At this moment, her tearful accusation has attracted the attention of many group actors.

"That role has not been decided at all, so an audition is needed. I didn't expect you to be so confident that you believed you could get this role before you came to the crew." Meng Zhen pointed out.

Jiang Lianqin is also the C position of the show "The Youth by Dream", and she is more famous than Meng Zhen.

At this time, the group performers gathered in front of the crew had recognized her identity, and some even took out their mobile phones from their trouser pockets and took photos with them.

Upon seeing this, Zhao Baoru twisted her eyebrows. After spending so many years in the entertainment industry, she had seen all kinds of people, and she could see how hypocritical Jiang Lianqin was at a glance.

"The audition result was set by Director Qian Xubing. If Ms. Jiang is not satisfied, she can talk to Director Qian."

Jiang Lianqin bit her lower lip hard, appearing aggrieved, but Meng Zhen and Zhao Baoru were unwilling to talk to her and turned and left the studio.

The morning after the day after tomorrow, Meng Zhen and Zhao Baoru took a plane to Hengdian. They lived in the hotel arranged by the crew, signed the contract and got the script.

According to the crew's schedule, tomorrow it is time to film Daji being possessed by the nine-tailed fox.

At that time, Daji first came to the court song. Although he was favored by King Zhou, life was still difficult. Queen Jiang in the palace did not like her. After all, no woman in the world would like to take away her husband's love rival.

Daji missed her relatives in Jizhou and the vegetation of Jizhou. She wanted to return to the vast expanse of the sky instead of being imprisoned in the magnificent palace like a bird.

But her destiny had already been arranged. On the day of King Zhou's birthday, the nine-tailed fox who came to Chaoge on the order of Nuwa will be attached to Daji.