43

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 43:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 43:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Zhen didn't expect that she would get the first place. She laughed, her round and bright apricot-core eyes were also bent into crescent moons. Gu Ting sat opposite Meng Zhen, taking the look of a young girl into her eyes, and she couldn't help but squeeze tightly. Thin lips.

"Okay, the first part is over, and the second part will be completed by your six guests. Use the ingredients of He'an Village to make a table of delicious food."

Hearing what the host said, Jiang Lianqin's eyes flickered slightly, and his breathing was a little faster than before. Xiao Lan, who was sitting opposite her, trembled his fingertips, but his expression did not change much.

"Distinguished guests, let's collect the ingredients first. The longer the delay, the lower the ranking, and the last one will be punished by the program group." Mingzhou reminded softly.

When the host left the living room, Jiang Lianqin glanced at Meng Zhen and said indifferently: "The six of us collect ingredients and we have to divide our work. Zhen Zhen, I think there are a lot of vegetables in the vegetable garden to the west. The villagers bought some. Sister Lan and I went to the store to buy seasonings. As for Teacher Gu, they just went to a meat market a few kilometers away to buy some meat."

Meng Zhen remembered the conversation she had heard upstairs. She raised her head and looked at Jiang Lianqin: "I want to change with Lian Qin. You go to the west, and I will go to the store with Sister Lan, okay?"

Jiang Lianqin suspected that she had heard it wrong. In her impression, Meng Zhen was quite introverted and never questioned the arrangements of others. That's why she designed a trap and waited for Meng Zhen to step in and fall. To be crushed to pieces, never to be overborn.

But now it was obviously different from what she had expected. Her face turned pale for a moment, and she shook her head abruptly: "Zhen Zhen, sister Lan and I have discussed it before. You don't want to be willful, okay to obey the arrangements?"

Xiao Lan got up and walked to Meng Zhen's side, reached out her hand to turn off Mai, and whispered in her ear: "Although we two are not incompatible with each other, the relationship is not very good. I don't want to act with you. Know yourself, don't be so brazen?"

The reason why Xiao Lan made the words so bad was to help Jiang Lianqin to lead Meng Zhen to the west of He'an Village smoothly. At that time, Meng Zhen was bitten by a vicious dog and ruined that charming face. , It’s best if you can’t even recover from cosmetic surgery. In this way, let’s see how she robs herself of resources!

Bringing the expression of a woman to the bottom of his eyes, Meng Zhen is not a fool, so she can naturally guess what she thinks. It is nothing more than going with Jiang Lianqin and wanting to completely ruin her life.

Meng Zhen ignored Xiao Lan and directly asked Jiang Lianqin, "Lian Qin, don't you want to be separated from Sister Lan?"

At this moment, in addition to the six guests in the living room, there were also staff such as the cameraman and director. Jiang Lianqin didn't understand what Meng Zhen wanted to do. She suppressed the unclear premonition in her heart and slowly nodded her head.

"In that case, you and Sister Lan will go to the west to buy vegetables, okay if I go to the store by myself? There are not many condiments, I can get them back by myself, and everyone knows that I grew up in an orphanage. , I learned how to cook a long time ago, and I will never go wrong."