54

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 54:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 54:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As the president of the Xu Group, Xu Youheng regards the company more importantly than his relatives. He usually respects Zhao Rong, but Zhao Rong helps Xu Xueruo the murderer again and again, and Xu Youheng finally can't bear it. Up.

He looked at Zhao Rong, who was about to leave with his bag coldly, with an angry tone in his tone: "I remember telling you before, telling you to stop paying attention to Xu Xueruo. I didn't expect you to take my words into ears. Isn't it too much? Up?"

Zhao Rong stood in the living room helplessly. When she thought that her underage son was also there, her cheeks rose to the color of pig liver, and she babbled for a long time before saying, "Old Xu, let's go to the study to say what's the matter,"

"I want to make things clear in front of Ruixi today. Xu Xueruo is a murderer. The person she wants to kill is still our own daughter, who is Ruixi's sister. I can't forgive her for this behavior. If you If you insist on helping her, let's separate."

Zhao Rong holds the original shares of the Xu family, even if Xu Youheng is extremely dissatisfied with her actions, it is impossible to file for divorce.

"Are you crazy?" Zhao Rong screamed.

"I'm not crazy, but you can't see clearly. You only have two choices right now, one is to leave Xu's house to take care of Xu Xueruo, and the other is to draw a clear line with Xu Xueruo."

Putting the cold and solemn expression of the middle-aged man into his eyes, Zhao Rong finally realized that Xu Youheng was not joking, he really wanted to abandon Xueruo.

Zhao Rong's eyes were red, and he looked at his son with a look for help, hoping that Ruixi could help his sister to say a few words. After all, the two brothers and sisters grew up together, and the relationship for more than ten years will never be lost.

Unfortunately, Xu Ruixi refused her without hesitation.

"The sister in my memory is gentle and kind. She can't bear to hurt anyone, but Xu Xueruo is a murderer. She lied to me for so many years. Mom, I feel uncomfortable. Can you please stop embarrassing me?"

Zhao Rong didn't expect the son she raised by herself to be so cold, she staggered, but fortunately, she held the armrest of the sofa, so she didn't fall to the ground.

"you you…"

"I don't think I'm wrong. Mom, no parents can take care of their children forever. Xu Xueruo has grown up. She has stayed in Xu's house for so many years and has a lot of savings in her hands. As long as she doesn't spend too much time, she can live a good life. Okay, just take it for me and stop pestering her, okay?"

Zhao Rong loves Xu Ruixi more than Xu Xueruo. After all, he is the child who is connected to his blood and raised by his side. It is impossible for Zhao Rong to ignore Xu Ruixi's feelings.

The blood on her face faded, and she was silent for five minutes before she said: "I will give Xueruo more money and I won't care about her anymore."

Hearing this, Xu Youheng and Xu Ruixi and his son were relieved.

The Xu Group is also ranked in the capital. The most important thing is money. If money can be used to solve Xu Xueruo's troubles, it will be the best result.

-

Since she was paralyzed, Xu Xueruo's temper has become particularly irritable. She was the daughter of the Xu family's daughter in the palm of her hand, and she was the envy of everyone in the attached middle school. Now, because of Meng Zhen, she has to sit in a wheelchair. The paralyzed man could never stand up anymore.