41

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 41:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After talking about Fubai’s inspection of the ambassador, Fei Yun seemed to suddenly remember something, patted his head and said: “Yes, Huang Taotai is going to invite the main actors of the "Fengshen" crew to participate in a variety show, as a flying guest, Qian Xubing The director asked me to tell you."

Calculating the time, the post-production of "Feng Shen" is almost complete. This time the entire crew participated in the variety show to promote the show. As one of the main actors, it is naturally impossible to refuse Meng Zhen.

"What variety show?"

"It's a food reality show called "Taste". Food variety shows have always been popular in China. The ratings will definitely not be low. The audience watch reality shows to see the real side of the stars. Then you follow Just leave the contents of the script, without too much pressure."

Although Meng Zhen has never been exposed to reality shows in the past, this kind of show is also a kind of variety show. It is invariable and the model is estimated to be similar. She nodded and didn't say much.

In a blink of an eye, it was the day when the reality show was recorded. Meng Zhen had already flown to City C as early as last night. Early this morning, Fei Yun drove her to the location agreed by the program crew.

As soon as Meng Zhen got out of the car, he saw Jiang Lianqin wearing an off-white down jacket standing under the billboard. There were many passers-by watching her, but due to the presence of the staff, no one came forward to strike up a conversation.

At this moment, Jiang Lianqin also noticed Meng Zhen. She looked at Meng Zhen’s face and her whole heart was almost filled with jealousy. When she was on the crew before, Meng Zhen’s skin condition was not so outstanding. Recently I don't know what maintenance method she used, and her skin is so delicate and flawless.

Jiang Lianqin restrained her emotions, a smile appeared on her face, and she walked quickly to Meng Zhen, seemingly inadvertently asking, "Zhen Zhen, I heard that you recently made a movie. What theme is it? ?"

Meng Zhen has recognized the essence of Jiang Lianqin from a long time ago. She is narrow-minded, greedy and selfish, and full of calculations. She treats everyone as a tool that can be used, and communicates deeply with such people. In the end, it must be herself who is unlucky. .

Thinking about it this way, Meng Zhen casually said, "It's just a small-cost comedy, nothing special."

"No?" Jiang Lianqin obviously didn't believe it. She thought Meng Zhen was lying, and continued to ask: "The crew released a photo of the makeup on Weibo a few days ago, and I watched Gu Ting, actor Gu, and played a guest role. His eyesight is so good, and the selected script is definitely not ordinary."

Meng Zhen's brows wrinkled slightly. Just trying to find an excuse to get rid of Jiang Lianqin, he saw Lin Yu and Gu Ting approaching nearby one after another. Lin Yu was also a popular traffic niche, and was called a prosperous beauty by enthusiastic fans. , It is simply boasting to the extent that there is nothing in the sky and nothing underground.

But when he stood next to Gu Ting, not only his aura was crushed, but his proud appearance was far less than Gu Yingdi, who was a few years older than him.

At this moment, the program group has started filming. Meng Zhen stepped forward and greeted Gu Ting and Lin Yu with a smile. Today she is wearing Fubo's latest long windbreaker with a red cashmere scarf around her neck. , The gorgeous color lined the small face more and more white.