~1~

just a reminder, Main character is a trans male uses he/him he/they pronouns :)

________________________________________________________________________________

 Y/n POV

    "How are we today chat?" I ask excitedly as I watch my usual viewers pour in. I smile to my camera and hum along to the current song playing quietly in the background while reading some chats. 

     "Today I'm doing another music stream. Meaning in a few minutes, I will open the que and you guys may request songs for me to play." I grab my guitar and place it in my lap. I strum a few chords quietly. I thanked the couple donos I got and continued with my explanation. "All you have to do to request a song is type !sl into the chat and you should get a link. Click the link, sign into the website and you can see my song list and request straight from there chat! But do keep in mind the que does tap out at 15 songs, so make sure you get your requests in before it closes!"

     I watch chat fill up with "!sl" and also a lot of people trying to request things. "I'm only taking requests from the website guys." I sigh. I change the lights in the background from green to purple. and turned my music down a bit. 

     "Alrighty guys, I'll open up the que now while I go get a bottle of water." I click the button to start accepting requests and leave the room quickly.

     "Oh hey Y/n. Wait- aren't you streaming?" Wilbur, my older brother says from the couch as I walk by. "Yeah, I'm just getting water." I yell back to him. I grab a bottle of water and run back to my room.

     When I get back to my setup I see the que had just filled up and automatically closed. I smile and sit down in my chair and look at the first request. "Felling Whitney, by Post Malone. Requested by user4015. That's a good song chat." I quickly make sure my guitar is in tune before i pull up the tab to sing along with.

~time skip~ 

     "Alright guys, thank you for coming! I had a lovely time singing for all of you, and I hope you enjoyed it too." I smile at my camera. "Tonight we will be raiding.. hmm.. let me see who is streaming." I pull up twitch and check whos streaming. Tubbo is the first one I see and apparently he's also doing a music stream tonight. Perfect. 

     "We'll be raiding Tubbo tonight chat, he's also doing a music stream, make sure to follow him and have a good night!" I click the 'end stream' button and let out a sigh. 

     Singing for almost two hours is exhausting. I get up and walk over to my closet. I look inside and grab a big hoodie i stole from Wilbur and a pair of basketball shorts, and change into them. I climb into bed and get on my phone. 

     I open twitch and click on Tubbo's stream. The raid notification had just come through and he looked at the screen. "Yooo thank you.. U/n for raiding! I hope you had a wonderfulllll stream and welcome new viewers!" He always had so much energy and it seemed like a permanent smile. 

     He hummed along a melody while strumming his ukulele while reading some new chats. 

User8561: play your new boyfriend by wilbur soot pleaseeee

User1763: Who is U/n???

User4695: Tubbo is pretty

     i laugh to myself. "Yeah he is." I reply to them. Tubbo saw that and turned a very slight shade of pink that was pretty hard to notice. "Stop! I'm not pretty chat" He said before bursting into a fit of giggles. 

     I plug my phone in and prop it up on my bedside table. Just listening to Tubbo softly hum and strum his instrument. I felt myself getting tired, but tried to fight it. I ended up falling asleep while watching Tubbos stream. Again. 

Wilbur's POV

     I knock on Y/n's door to see if he was done streaming yet. No reply, but I heard a sound coming from inside so I cracked the door open to see Y/n asleep on his phone yet again. I walk over to turn his phone off and see he's fallen asleep watching tubbo again. Oh they're never gonna live this down. 

     I close twitch and put his phone down on the bedside table. I kiss his head and whisper "Goodnight" and quietly walk out of the room. After I shut his door, I run to my computer, logging onto discord. 

     I open twitch and click on Tubbo's stream, "I wanna see his reaction" i thought to myself as I typed in our private chat. 

Tubbo (BeE bOi)

Hey Toby! Y/n fell asleep watching your stream again.

     I heard the familiar ding from discord through Tubbo's steam. I clicked open that tab once more. 

     "Hold on just a second chat." He opened his phone and saw the message. It was clear he saw it because he turned pink. The chat filled up with "Who was it??" and "What did they say?!". A couple people must've noticed he was blushing too because it soon started to be a bunch of "Tubbos blushinggg!" 

     He closed his phone and looked at chat. "N-no chat. I'm not blushing!" He laughed awkwardly and covered his face a bit. I laughed to myself as I closed the tab and stood up from my computer. I got changed and decided it was time to head to bed. 

     I did my nightly routine, checked my alarms were still set and laid down, falling asleep almost instantly.

____________________________________________________

Hellooo! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, I know it was a little short, and I'll try to make them longer. I have some big plans for this story and I hope you guys will enjoy where i decide to go with it. Please leave any comments you have and let me know if you have some ideas for future stories\chapters.

Drink ur water losers