~3~

Slight TW ||Homophobia/transphobia, slurs, abuse mentioned||

Wilbur's POV

     I heard my phone ringing and quickly answered it. "Hello?" It was y/n, I was glad he called, I was getting a little worried. "Wil, I'm sorry. I ran into Toby at the library I didn't realize how long I've been out for, I'm on my way home now."

     "Toby? But he lives no where near here" 

     "Yeah yeah I know I'll tell you the story when I get home, I have to go Wil." With that they hung up. I looked at my phone, he hung up pretty fast, I hope he's okay. I'm probably just over reacting. 

     "Who was that?" Niki's voice broke my train of thought. "Oh, it was y/n, he's on his way home." She smiled. "I cant wait to see him again!!" She giggled. I smiled back at her. 

Y/n POV 

     I hung up on Wilbur, I ran through the street to try and cut some time down on my journey back. I hated walking down this street, it was always so busy with people walking down the pavement. I ran the rest of the way home, it wasn't that far. 

     I made it home, unlocked the door and walked inside. "WILL IM HOME!" I screamed from the doorway. I made my way to my room stopping when I walked into the sitting room. 

     "Niki!" I ran over and gave her a big hug. "Wait why are you here?" I asked as I pulled away from her. "I'm gonna be staying here till the meet up!" She smiled and I smiled back. 

     "I guess your brother doesn't deserve a hug." Wilbur crossed his arms trying to look mad. "You big baby." I mumbled "What did you say?" He asked, looking offended. "Nothing!" Niki and I burst out laughing as I ran into my room with Wil chasing me. 

~time skip~ 

     It was the next morning, and I woke up to loud laughing. I checked my phone to see that it was 11 am. I slept in later than I meant to. I saw that Toby messaged me on discord again. Then I remembered we were supposed to call last night- shit. 

Tubbo
Hey y/n! 
Y/n? 
Are you okay? 
Goodnight!! sleep well, sweet dreams
Morning Y/n :)

Me
Im so sorry Toby, when I got home Niki was here and I got distracted. Good morning to you!

Tubbo
Oh! That's okay. Tell Niki I said hi!
Also, here's my phone number so we can call later if you want :) 
1234688

Me

Okay, I'll text you later Toby!

     I put my phone down and walked out into the sitting room. Niki and Wilbur weren't there so I assumed they were in his room. I knocked on the door quietly. "Yes? Come in!" Wilbur said through the door. I saw his camera on and quickly got out of frame, "Oh are you streaming?" I whispered. He shook his head, "No we were just on a call with some other people from the smp." 

     Then I heard someone scream and immediately knew who it was. Wilbur had headphones connected but I was still able to hear none other than Tommyinnit scream. We all burst out laughing. 

     "We didn't wake you did we?" I laughed and shook my head, "No Niki, you're okay." I gave her a hug. I think I'm going to go down to the cafe again if anyone wants to come with me." Wilbur and Niki looked at each other. "No were okay. You go." Wilbur smiled and I nodded, leaving the room.