~6~

Tubbo POV 

     We were watching the movie and I thought Y/n was actually enjoying it which made me happy. I kept looking over at him, looking at his smile, and just the features on their face. God, what am I doing?  

      A few more minutes into the movie I heard Y/n move and when I looked over he was asleep. They looked so peaceful. After I caught myself staring yet again at y/n, I looked back to the TV. 

     Then I felt them move again, and this time they moved so they were hugging me. They had their head resting on my chest and their hand tucked under their chin. 

     What was I supposed to do? I stayed still for a few moments, before putting my arm around them. I turn the volume down so they won't get woken up if a loud part comes. 

     Before too long I fall asleep too. 

~time skip~

Wilbur's POV

     The entire car ride back to my house with Tommy was fucking horrible. He was so loud, and just kept talking and talking and talking. Luckily after a 2 hour car ride we finally made it home. "Tommy just shut up will you?" I snapped. 

     "Sheesh sorry Wil, I guess you just can't take all my awesomeness." He winked at Niki who stated laughing. "Alright, get your bags, we're here." I said as we pulled up in front of my house. He hopped out and opened the trunk, grabbing his bags. 

     We walked up the steps to the front door and I unlocked it, standing to the side so Tommy and Niki could walk in before me. I showed Tommy where the guest bedroom was so that he could set his stuff down and get settled. 

     When y/n or Toby still hadn't come out I decided to check on them. I opened Y/n's door and saw them- cuddling? "What the fuck?" 

     Tubbo woke up immediately and jumped which then woke up y/n. Toby stood up immediately and looked at me, then y/n then the floor. Niki ran over to me, then Tommy. "What are you screaming at?" Niki asked me then looked into the room to see y/n still half asleep and Toby standing next to the bed with a red face. 

     "I'm sorry Wilbur- He fell asleep while watching the movie then I fell asleep- I'm sorry Wil" Tubbo started while Y/n was looking at everyone confused. 

     "Wil, I'm sure nothing happened" Niki whispered. "They're both good kids, they probably did just fall asleep and you know how it happens sometimes by accident." 

     Toby nodded to what Niki said. "Fine." I said quietly and walked away. I didn't want y/n dating anyone in the SMP. I didn't want y/n getting hurt. 

     I know its been hard for y/n to date because they're trans, I just want them to be happy and I don't want him falling for Toby incase it all turns out badly. It'll break him. Again. 

Y/n POV

     Wilbur walked away while I was still trying to piece together what happened. Niki walked into my room, told him to go with Tommy then sat down on my bed. "What happened" I laid back down. 

     "Umm" Niki hesitated. "You and Toby were cuddling when Wilbur walked in" 

     No wonder he was so embarrassed! Oh my god how could I have done that. I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep. He probably hates me now. "Fuck" I mumbled into my pillow. 

      "He's gonna hate me now Niki.. He would never like me like that. I shouldn't have fallen asleep." She laid down next to me and played with my hair. "Y/n.. He doesn't hate you. He would never. It happens. Friends can cuddle Y/n. Do you know how many times I've woken up cuddling Wil or even Minx?"