~12~

So sorry ive been away! but i shall try and make up for it with my shit writing. 

Y/n POV

     It had been a couple days of just chilling and hanging out with the SMP in the vacation house. It was a nice house but there wasn't a whole ton of stuff to do. There were a couple of small stores and restaurants near by but nothing super interesting. 

     Everyone there was part of the SMP except me, meaning when they all made videos I was left out. Most of my fans didn't know them and their fans didn't know me.

     Of course they had asked if I wanted to be involved in the videos and occasional stream, but I felt like it would be too awkward or just look like what I had already talked to dream about. 

     I know what it would look like. Me, a small music streamer, with Wilbur Soot as my brother and now me dating Toby. We hadn't gone public about it yet because we were both worried about how people would react. Plus, not everyone needs to know. 

     My days consisted mostly of reading and playing games on the computer in Toby and I's shared room. I miss streaming. I missed playing my guitar for my fans. 

     I had been playing a lot of Minecraft since I was here. That's what you get when you live in a house with about 30 people who all play Minecraft for a living. 

     I never really played Minecraft before this. Maybe a couple times on Wil's computer when he tried to get me into it but I was never really able to make myself get as invested in it as he was.

     I don't know what changed to make me like it now. Maybe it was Toby. 

     Today had been a slow day. I was laying in bed reading a book on my phone. "The song of Achilles." It was a good book that I had read a couple times before. I loved everything about ancient Greek and Roman civilizations. Fiction or fact, it didn't matter. 

     "Whatcha doinnnnn?" Toby walked into the room and jumped on the bed behind me. "reading." He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Again?" 

     "Mhm" I nodded. "You're always reading. You never do anything with the group." I put my phone down and flipped over to face him.  "I barely know any of these people, and even if I did, none our fandoms are the same. I'm a music streamer, and you guys do Minecraft. It would just look like I'm trying to get some clout from you guys."  

     He kissed the top of my forehead and pulled me in for a tight hug. "I get that hun." He had a way of making every last one of my problems melt away. Making me feel safe and secure. Tubbo made me feel like no matter what life threw at me next, I was going to be okay. I was going to be safe. I was going to be loved. 

     That's what it is. I felt loved. For the first time in a long while. I felt love. Strong, undeniable, amazing love. That's why his words made me melt. Why his embrace made me feel warm and happy. Why his smile was so contagious. 

     I pulled him closer. I never wanted to let go. "Toby?" I looked up at him. I wondered if I made him feel the same way he made me feel. I hope so.. "Yes darling?" I looked away from him. How should I say it? 

     Straight forward. That's the way to get it done. "I love you." I mumbled. I don't know if he even heard me. He was being really quiet. "Look at me." His voice broke my intruding thoughts, pushing them away from my mind. 

     "I love you too y/n." He smiled. I smiled. I am okay. I am happy. I love him, he loves me. He kissed me again, this time connecting with my mouth. It was passionate. It was the type of kiss that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

     He pulled away from me. It made me a little sad knowing that he'll never truly understand how much I feel for him. How much compassion and love and care. I want him in my life. Forever. He stood up and offered me his hand. 

     "Where are we going?" I grabbed his hand and he dragged me out of bed and to the living room. "You're going to play a game with me and some SMP members." I groaned. 

     "We're not filming it, just playing as friends." That made me feel better. I still didn't know a lot of the SMP members more than just their name and face. But I guess that wasn't going to change unless I put the effort in

     I sat down on the couch and we played a couple group games. People had filtered in and out. I got to know a couple new people.

     When I looked over at Toby he was smiling and staring at me. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head and laughed quietly. "nothing. You're just really cute when you laugh." My face turned a light shade of red as I looked away from him. 

     I could feel his eyes on me still. Now I know what he felt like all the times I just stared at him. He made me feel accepted. Toby loved me for me. 

________________________

Short chapter, I'm sorry. Uhhhh it was kinda rushed and quite lazy. Sorry for being away for the week. I may only be able to update on weekends now because I have started school. Anywaysssssssssssssss I hope you enjoyed my sloppy chapter. It sucks I know, sorry