~7~

Y/n POV 

     "Wake up! Y/n you need to get dressed! You need to get ready come on we have to leave in 30 minutes!"  Wilbur was once again shaking me awake. 

     I jumped up immediately and started gathering my clothes. I decided to skip the shower today. I got an outfit, but since we were going to be on a plane for a while I decided to just wear a hoodie and joggers. 

     I made sure I had all my last minute items, like my phone charger, wallet, phone, and earbuds. I grabbed my suitcase and small bag and walked out to the sitting room. I saw that Niki was making breakfast sandwiches while Wilbur and Tommy were carrying out bags. 

     I put mine down and sat down next to tubbo at the island counter. "We leave in 10 minutes. Eat quick, you two got up late." Niki said and placed down the sandwiches in front of me and Toby. I nodded and started eating. 

     After I was done, I washed my plate and put it away. "Okay! Come on children we have to go!" Wilbur said rushing into the house. Me and Toby ran out to the car and got in. I had to sit in between Tommy and Toby since I lost rock paper scissors.  

     When we were all in the car, Wilbur mapped his way on his phone and we started driving. Tommy had fallen asleep against the car window, which I didn't blame him for. I looked at the clock on my phone and it said 3:32 

     I got bored so I went onto my phone and started watching youtube. I saw Toby look over at my phone, so I gave him one of the earbuds as I clicked onto an older Slimecicle VR video. 

     Me and Toby watched a couple videos before we arrived at the airport. I shook Tommy. "Come on Tomathy we're here" He glared at me "Do not call me Tomathy you-" 

     "I dare you to finish that." Wilbur said from the front seat. "Never mind, sorry." He said groggily. He got out of the car and I followed. We all grabbed our bags and headed inside the airport towards the front to get our tickets and check our bags. 

     We all got our tickets. Wilbur looked at all of our tickets "So it looks like.." He started handing them out to us. "Oh fucking hell. Me and Tommy are together. Niki, Tubbo, and Y/n are together." Wilbur rolled his eyes as Tommy celebrated. 

     "Yes! We're like brothers Wil, you and I." 

     "Stop, I will cry." Wilbur said as he walked off towards security. Tubbo, Niki and I all burst out laughing as Tommy ran after Wil. "Oh hey, Minx just texted me, she's gonna be there." 

     "Oh cool" I smiled at Niki. "We all are gonna share rooms with someone, Bad and Skeppy are in charge of that I think." Wil said as he was waiting for us to catch up with him. "Wait- we have to share with someone? What if I don't share with one of you?" I was starting to get nervous. 

     "I can text bad now to see what he can do." Niki said and I hugged her. "Thank you" She nodded and got on her phone and started texting. 

~small time skip~

      We were waiting at our gate and talking as a group. Apparently they were going to film a video for dreams channel with everyone in it. Well.. everyone but me. 

     Finally they called for our plane to start boarding. There were a lot of people walking around us and I started to get nervous. Niki must've noticed because before we started walking, she grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. "Come on" She smiled back. 

     We walked onto the plane, found our seats and sat down. Toby took the window seat, I took the middle and Niki took the isle. 

     When we took off, Toby and I watched a movie he downloaded together on his phone. I laid my head on his shoulder and before long I fell asleep. 

~time skip~

     When I woke up I was laying on Toby's folded up hoodie in his lap. He was playing with my hair. He had his eyes close and was listening to music. He was humming quietly along with the song he was listening to. 

     "Tubbby" I gently tugged on his shirt, getting his attention. He opened his eyes and saw I was awake and took out his earbuds. "Well hello there" He smiled down at me. "How much longer?" I jokingly pouted. "Not long, only about.." He checked the map thingy on the screen in front of him. "30 minutes." 

     "Fine. Keep playing with my hair then please" He laughed and did just that. "Wanna listen to music with me?" He asked and offered one of his earbuds. "mhm" I grabbed it and put it in. He was listening to "Dirty paws by of monsters and men" 

     Me and Toby just listened to music while he played with my hair till the plane landed. We stood up and grabbed our carry on bags. Niki, Toby, and I all walked out in a line making sure not to get lost from one another through the crowded plane. 

     When we got off we looked for Tommy and Wilbur. They were standing by a charging station. "Okay, I've texted Jack, he's almost here. Lets go get our luggage then he'll pick us up." Wil said as we got closer. 

     We got to the baggage claim and we all got our bags. Wilbur kept yelling at Tommy who kept trying to climb onto the moving part. "But Willllllll I wanna surf" He whined as Wilbur pulled him off yet again. 

     We saw Jack Manifold a little ways across the floor and made our way there. "Hello everyone!" He looked at me. "You must be Y/n, right?" He held out his hand and I shook it. "Yeah. Hello" I smiled at him. He went around giving everyone else hugs, except tommy who he hit. 

     "Hey- You bitch!" Tommy screamed and we all laughed.  "Alright everyone, most people are already at the house. Minx is coming tomorrow, and Karl will be there later tonight." We started walking out as a group. 

     We all got into the van. Tommy sat in the front, Wilbur and Niki in the middle row, and Tubbo and I in the back.

     The drive to the house was only about 15 minutes. When we got out I stared in shock at the house. "Its huge!" The house was giant, but I guess it had to be to fit the whole SMP. "That's what she said" Tommy whispered to me as he walked by. I smacked him in the back of the head. 

_______________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I have to go to bed early and I wanted to get one more chapter out Since i start school next week i wont be able to write as much. Anywayssssssssss i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Eat your meals and drink your water hoes.