~9~

Tommy POV 

     "Where is Tubbo?" I hadn't seen him since they did room assignments. A couple of us were going to play Jackbox and I was going to see if he wanted to play.

     I walked up to his room and opened the door. I was about to scream at him to come play with us but I saw he was asleep- and cuddling with y/n again. I pulled out my phone and took a photo. 

      I posted the photo on twitter and @ both of them. I ran downstairs to the group of people that were still awake. "THEY SO LIKE EACH OTHER!!" 

     "What are you talking about?" Fundy asked me, and it was the first time he had spoken to me since we got here. "Y/n and Tubbo. Look at my twitter you degenerates" 

     Most people pulled out their phones and those who didn't were looking at someone else phone. 

     "Aww they're so cute." Puffy said. 

     "Good for them." Techno said. 

     "They're gonna be pissed you posted that Tommy" Philza had spoken up. "I know, but I couldn't resist." 

     Wilbur had walked into the room from the kitchen. "What are we all talking about?" He sat down and peeled a banana he had. "Y/n and Tubbo were cuddling again." Wilbur stared at me. 

     "Again??" A couple people had said, staring at me and Wilbur. "I swear-" Niki put her hand on Wilbur's arm to calm him down. 

     "Why are you screaming?"

Y/n POV

     I was woken up by someone screaming. I wasn't able to hear what they were saying, but I figured I should make sure that nothing was wrong. 

     When I tired to slip out of Toby's arms he tightened his grip. "Nooo don't go please" He said groggily, still mostly asleep. "I heard someone screaming something, I want to make sure everything is okay." 

     I tried to slip out of his grasp again but he just clinged to me tighter. "C'mon tubby.." I didn't want to leave him either, but I felt like I should check on them. "Plus, they went to the store so we can get some food too."

     He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Mmm fine.. just a couple more seconds please." I rolled my eyes and obliged, getting close to him, smelling his scent. 

      After a couple seconds that felt like minutes we parted and got up. I walked down the stairs with Toby behind me. "Why are you screaming?" Everyone looked at me and got quiet. They saw Toby walk up next to me. 

     "Anyone can say something." I was starting to get impatient. Toby got on his phone and saw the twitter notification. "Tommy! You bitch!" Toby screamed and ran at Tommy. 

     I stood there confused at his behavior. Tommy was running away screaming and laughing. "What happened, I left my phone in the room." Ranboo walked up to me with his phone out. He showed me the photo. "Fuck." 

     Tommy had seen us cuddling. Not only seen us but taken a picture and posted it. What were people going to think? What does everyone here think? Everyone was staring at me. I grabbed Ranboo's phone and started scrolling through the comments. 

"Omg are they dating?" 

"That's so cute!!" 

"I didn't know they knew each other" 

"Theyre so cute together!" 

     Why had Tommy taken that photo? Why had he posted it? "Thanks." I handed Ranboo his phone as he nodded and headed back to his seat. Wilbur walked up to me and wrapped me in a hug.