Alternative Mugen Train Ending pt 1

I had this in docs when I first started this book. I wasn't sure if I should use this for the book so I decided to upload it as an alternative ending.

SPOILERS FOR THE INFINITY CASTLE ARC CHAPTERS 153 - 157

Moriyama walked out of the village after receiving their generous thanks of sweet rolls for defeating a demon. There were multiple demons heading towards their village after a few swordsmen failed to kill them. No matter how many they took down it seems as if the demons multiplied. That's when the mission went to the Hashiras. Moriyama went to investigate and it didn't take long for her to sense that there was a Lower 4 controlling them.

She took a bite of a sweet roll as her senses went to work. Something strange had happened when she was fighting the demon. She realized that her senses had improved greatly. She was now able to sense any demon activity at a much further range from her location. They had been growing stronger ever since she visited Tamayo and she wondered if the doctor had anything to do with it. Or maybe it was her demon ability. She stopped her tracks and frowned. This is troubling. If it was her demon ability, it meant that she wasn't suppressing it deep enough. She sighed.

She was nearing the train station and decided to meet up with her sister and Rengoku if they were passing this area. She sat down on the bench and leaned her head against the wall. Clearing her head, she calmed herself down by listening to the busy station as if it was asmr. Immediately her thoughts went against her. If your demon is released people will die. She opened her eyes and looked around. It wouldn't. I'll make sure of it. She clenched her fist.

Suddenly her senses burst out as if it was released after being trapped in a box for a long time. She looked around, eyebrows furrowed together, hands on her sword. Until visions of nearby occurrences spammed in her head. People leaving and entering the station, the village she just left, people in that village walking around and interacting. It then went further to where a tilted engine of a train was lying off the tracks while passengers were outside. She then saw her sister on the ground and had a bad feeling. A demon? Wait this power...it's too great for just a Lower Moon.

Her crow came to her and she quickly gave him a letter. As it flew off, she started to run with immense speed to the location of her sister. She remembered Rengoku was going on that same mission. Was he in battle? Maybe that's why I couldn't sense him.

.

.

.

Rengoku stood there panting while bleeding from the head and ribs. Akaza on the other side expressed his disappointment of the battle. But Rengoku wasn't listening. He stabilized his breathing and prepared for another attack, summoning all the energy he could muster up and took on his stance.

"I WILL FULFIL MY DUTY! 9TH FORM: RENGOKU!"

He then headed towards Akaza at full speed and landed multiple attacks on him, slicing his shoulder and chest until lifting his sword again to cut off his head.

Time slowed down as Akaza aimed his fist to land a blow on Rengoku's stomach. A glint was reflected off his eye. He looked in the direction and froze as he felt a sharp and burning sensation. He watched his arm cut off and blood scattered.

Moriyama landed on her feet in front of Moriko. Rengoku realized what had happened. She had performed a breathing form slicing off Akaza's arm at full speed. As if she had teleported. He now watched the woman tilted her head at Moriko. She took off her haori and covered Moriko from the chest down.