The Wedding | Park Jimin

The doors slowly opened and the smell of roses hits my nose and the piano also started playing. I took a deep breath and went through those doors. The ground were filled with petals of white and red roses and the small lights were shining around the room, making the whole atmosphere warm. My eyes were firmly on the ground but I slowly looked up and my eyes met his. He looked so breathtaking, his hands were in front of him, wearing a black tux that suited him, his blonde hair was parted in the middle and styled to perfection.

His eyes sparkled so beautifully in the lights, his eyes were already on me, filled with adoration and I felt my cheeks heat up under his gaze.

I snapped out of my daze, I looked at Jimin with both sadness and love, I turned to my left and stood next to where the other bridesmaid's were.

All the guests stood up as the bride walked in elegantly. She had a gorgeous white laced dress and a vail that trailed down all the way to the bottom of her dress. She looked magnificent and I felt a tug in my heart and I took a deep breath and watched as she slowly walked down the aisle as she held her father's arm. When she was in front of Jimin, her father gave her a kiss on the forehead and gave her hand to Jimin.

When Jimin said his vows, his eyes were only on me, it felt like he was making all those promises to me. But in reality he's not saying them to me, he was saying them to her, it's her hand he is holding, it's her who was wearing the wedding dress, it was her who was smiling brightly while I felt like my heart was being ripped out and it is her that he is marrying.

"Do you Choi Ara take Park Jimin to be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest spoke the words that I had been dreading the most and I felt my chest tighten. "I do." She said without hesitation as she looked at Jimin with excitement.

" And do you Park Jimin take Choi Ara to be your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest repeated the same question to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes were on me, his eyes held guilt and sorrow, I broke eye contact with him because if I made another second of eye contact, I would have broken down.

"I..." Jimin began to say, hesitantly.
"I do." He finally said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest said to finish the ceremony and I closed my eyes as tears rolled down my cheeks.

It was time for the evening party to celebrate both Jimin and Arya's wedding. I stood by the lake, it was dark outside but the light from the fireflies made the scenery more beautiful and peaceful. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my hair was slightly messy from running my fingers through it.

"Y/N..." I heard my name being called, I took a deep breath, knowing who it was. I turned to look at Jimin, he held back a lot of emotions, it held guilt, anger and sadness. "Jimin, you should be inside." My hoarse voice spoke out.

"I couldn't find you inside and I wanted to find you." He responded.

"Y/N..." Jimin started as he took a deep breath, "Just seeing you walking down that aisle, you looked so gorgeous and breathtaking, I couldn't take my eyes off you." He walked towards me and I felt my heart beat faster with every movement he made.

"I wish I was marrying you, I wish you took my last name, I love you and you only." He said with desperation and my heart fluttered from his words.

He stood in front of me and I caressed his cheek with my thumb. "I wish it were me aswell Jimin...so much." My voice quivered as I tried to fight back the tears.

"But you have to do this for your mother, she will die if she doesn't get enough money for her operation." I took a deep breath as I took a step back.

"We could've tried to find another way to get the money, Y/N." Jimin spoke in a panicked tone as he quickly took his hands in mine, not wanting to let go.

"Not with the time your mum has left." I replied and sighed.

"I love you so much, Y/N." Jimin said as his eyes filled up with tears.

"I love you too, Jimin." Tears rolled down my cheeks again, Jimin held my cheeks in his hands and wiped the tears away with his thumb. I kissed Jimin's forehead, feeling his skin on mine for the last time, I pulled away gently and walked past him and he grabbed my wrist. "Please, don't go." He choked on his tears. I turned to look at him, his eyes were red from the tears that escaped his precious eyes, I never wanted to see him in this state, it absolutely torn my heart apart, I wanted to hug him so tightly and not letting go, but I couldn't.

"Goodbye Jimin." I whispered as I gently took his hand off my wrist and walked away from him.

'They may have taken you away from me, but remember...my love for you is something they cannot take away'