Flinching during an argument (werewolf AU) | Park Jimin

"No Y/N" Jimin said as he sat by his desk in his office, looking through his paper work without sparing me a glance.

"Jimin please." I look at him in desperation.

"It is too dangerous to visit your parents on your birthday, there are rogues and rival packs that will use you to get to me." he states, still not looking at me which made my blood boil.

"Jimin I haven't seen them in 2 fucking years I- I continued to talk before Jimin slammed his hands on the desk so hard that it almost broke. I flinched from the sudden sound and movement, his eyes were bloodshot red, meaning he is trying to fight off his wolf.

"I said no and that's final!" Jimin's loud filled the room, making every object shake. His voice was much deeper, meaning that he used his alpha voice. It doesn't work on me as I'm human, but it hurts regardless as he tried to use it on his own mate. Tears cascade down my cheeks, Jimin realises my state and his eyes turned back to that beautiful brown orbs that I love.

I walked towards the door, with my hand on the handle I turned to look at him. "Jimin I never asked for anything, I left my friends, my family and my education for you, think about that." I walked out the door and slammed it shut as I heard Jimin call out for me. As I walked towards our bedroom I saw Namjoon, Jimin's beta walk up to me.
"Luna, are you alright?" He looked at me in concern. "Yes Namjoon, I am fine." I gave him a smile of reassurance to cover up the hurt in my heart. I quickly walked away from him, feeling my eyes brim with tears once again.

I opened our bedroom door and rapidly closed it behind me, I slid down onto the ground, with my back against the door as I hug my legs. More tears were spilling from my eyes as my heart ached, I knew Jimin could feel these emotions of mine because of the mate bond as I felt immense regret from his.  I slowly got up, my legs shaking abit as it felt numb from sitting down for a while. I walk towards the mirror and gasp slightly from my reflection. My face looks pale, my hair was messy from running my fingers through it excessively, my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. I ran my fingers through my hair once again as I sighed in exhaustion. I heard the door creak open, making me jump slightly and through the mirror I saw Jimin stood there, his face filled with guilt, I moved my gaze to the ground as I crossed my arms.

"Y/N....?" He called out for me as he slowly took a few steps closer.

"What Jimin?" My voice was monotone as I responded. "I'm really sorry princess, I was only doing what I thought was to protect you." Jimin tried to explain himself, making me roll my eyes in return.

"Protect me? I may not be born into your world Jimin, but I am your mate, which means I am your equal, don't treat me like I am one of your pack members." I looked at him in the eye as my anger starts to build up.

"I realised that now, when I saw that look in your eyes when I was angry, I saw that you were scared of me and I never want you to ever be scared of me, because you're my world, baby."

Jimin stepped closer to me, he brought his hand up and caressed my cheek softly with his thumb, making me sigh in content from all the sparks. He looked into my eyes, I saw nothing but guilt, sadness, regret and pure love for me.

He moved his thumb down to my neck and  traced it over my mark, I shivered slightly from the contact, it always felt good whenever he touched it, I felt his pride and happiness through the mate bond as he glanced at it, especially since he knows the effect it has on me. I shook my head and lightly pushed him away, I saw his eyes widening, I could feel he had an internal battle with his wolf as it felt like a sign of rejection. I walked towards the door and he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a panicked tone.

"The garden, or am I not allowed to go there either?" I scoffed as I narrowed my eyes, he took his hand off my wrist and sighed in relief. I barged out of the door and made my way to the garden.

I sat on a rock by the lake, the wind was blowing through my hair and I took a deep breath as the air filled my lungs.

I knew I sat here for hours as the sun was starting to set, the slight blue, purple, pink, orange were mixed together, making the view absolutely breathtaking. I turned my head as I heard ruffles in the bushes.

I saw Jimin in his wolf form, I've always had a soft spot for his wolf and he knew that. His wolf was bigger than an average wolf, it's to be expected as he is the alpha. He has soft, grey fur and it blew slightly in the wind, he was just magnificent.

He looked at me with his silver eyes, it was shining in the sunlight, making me stare at him in awe, I just got lost in those gorgeous eyes of his.  Jimin's wolf laid his head on my lap, letting out a whine in sadness, making my heart drop at the sound. I put my hand on his fur and gently stroked him, he let out a growl in content, making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"You can go to your parents house for your birthday." I heard Jimin say through mindlink as he took his head off my lap and I had the biggest smile on my face.
"Thank you baby." I gave him a peck on his head and he gave me a wolf grin.

"Couples who fight often are more likely stronger than couples who do not. But it's not the fight that makes them stronger. It's what happens after the fighting; the making up. It's coming to the realisation that your relationship is more important than your differences. It involves act of forgiveness and acceptance to one's mistake. You fight, and you learn something new about the person. That's how it works. Real relationships aren't perfect, and perfect relationships aren't real."