When he has another family | Park Jimin

I woke up smiling as I felt a warm, muscular arm wrapped securely around my waist.

I turned around, watching Jimin peacefully sleeping, I saw strands of his messy hair falling on his eyelids, I softly moved the strands away from his face and continued to admire the most ethereal man infront of me.

"It's creepy to stare when someone is sleeping." Jimin smirked mischievously while his eyes were still closed.

"It's not creepy when that 'someone' is my man." I slapped his chest playfully, making Jimin chuckle in response as he opens his eyes.

Jimin pulled me by my neck and landed a soft kiss on my lips, "by the way, you look breathtaking this morning." He pulled away, his sparkly brown eyes looking back into mine. "You don't look so bad yourself Mr Park." I tangled my fingers into his soft, silky locks.

"Get use to that name, cause that will be your last name soon." He winks, making me blush at the statement.

We both snapped from our daze when Jimin's phone rang, he turned to look at the caller ID and answered it. "Are you okay?" He questions in concern, making me tilt my head in confusion. "I'm coming, Jina." He declined the call and put on his clothes abruptly. "Gotta go, babe." Jimin took his keys before planting a kiss on my lips.

I was about to question what was going on but he was out the door before I could. 'Who's Jina?' My head raced at the possibilities, which was making me even more anxious.

I quickly got dressed and took my car keys, I opened the door and saw Jimin driving off. I rapidly made my way to my car, switching it on before driving after him.

I followed him, but keeping a safe distance behind so he won't suspect anything. I saw him pull up at the nearest cafe, and I pulled up on the next street from him. I got out of my car, and walked back to the cafe.

I saw Jimin standing outside of the cafe with a 3 year old girl on his arm and with another woman beside him. My heart dropped at the scene and it got even worse when he hugged the woman tightly, like his life depended on it, tears brimmed my eyes as I was breathing shakily.

He turned his head and his eyes widened as he saw me and my breath hitched, he put down the little girl and I turned around swiftly, making my way back to my car as I heard him calling out my name.

He took my wrist and forcefully turned me around to face him. "Don't touch me!"
I ripped my wrist from his hold. "Please
Y/N, let me explain." He looked at me desperately, making me scoff. "Explain what? That all this time you had a family and I was basically your side bitch?"

He looked at me shocked before shaking  his head quickly. "N-no baby, it's not like that."

"You disgust me Park Jimin, I can't believe I wanted to marry a cheater." I sobbed out, tears cascaded down my rosy cheeks and I turned around to walk away once again.

"She's my sister, baby!" Jimin shouted out, which made me halt my steps and widen my eyes. I knew Jimin had a sister but I never knew her name. I turned to look at him, seeing his eyes glassy from the tears that were about to escape. I saw the woman and her daughter walking up to Jimin, looking at both of us with a worried look.

"Y/N, this is my sister Jina and her daughter Ara." I wiped the tears from my cheeks and shook her hand with a smile on my face and she smiled in return.

"She thought we were together." Jimin chuckles and Jina had a disgusted look on her face. "It's finally nice to meet you though Y/N, Jimin just wouldn't stop talking about you." She playfully glared at him, making Jimin's cheeks flush red from embarrassment.

"Come on, we were just about to get something to eat." She walked away with her daughter and I was about to walked with her but Jimin pulled me back.

"Baby...I would never cheat on you." He caressed my cheek with his thumb as he looked into my eyes with a saddened expression.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but I didn't know what to think, you said Jina's name then left abruptly." I looked down in shame.

"Jina's partner kicked her out when they got into a fight and I quickly came to her when she called." He explained and I nodded my head in understanding.

"You're the only one for me, I never looked at anyone else, the way I looked at you, why would I look for someone else when I got the whole world infront of me?" Each word spoke with sincerity, making my heart jump in happiness and the only thing I wanted to do in that moment was place my lips on his, which is exactly what I have done.

"Things are not always what they seem;
the first appearance deceives many;
the intelligence of few perceives what has been carefully ridden."

"Don't jump to conclusions, because what you see with your eyes may not be the full story."