00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream

Who else is here to petition the life of Farlan and Isabelle?

Well, welcome my friends because I'm here to tell you that...

Enjoy~

.

*sniff*

*sob*

"Okay fuck." She managed to speak out after the uncontrollable sobbing, clutching onto the comfort of her drenched pillows while looking straight at the show.

Her hands were shakily holding the phone while the video was playing. The silence of the background making her feel like she was close to throwing the beautiful piece of invention to its ruin.

Y/n was having a breakdown. Her weak body currently being ruined to no return as she sobbed.

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." she weakly said as she watched the look on Levi's face as he trailed the body of his fallen comrades-- no, best friends.

As much as she regretted watching 'No Regrets', she couldn't do anything.

Just why did she watch AOT in the first place if she's going to be dramatic about it?!

Well, it's just the way it is. Y/n wanted to cry so she watched something to cry about. And now that she is crying, she actually wanted it to stop because it was too painful that it was hard to breathe.

Hugging her bear for emotional support, Y/n cried and cried until her body was so tired, she passed out.

.

.

.

.

When Y/n opened her eyes once more, she found herself in a really spacious bedroom.

The place was really wide and the sun was once again peeking through.

Y/n, who was wide awake quickly stood up, her feet reaching through the shiny cold floor and ran towards the window behind the closed red curtain. As soon as she got there, she immediately shuffled the cloth open, revealing the bright sun that made her involuntarily look away and shut her eyes.

"W-what the hell..." she cursed underneath her breath while slowly adjusting her eyesight.

And what welcomed her was quite a sight.

Down her window, from a little distance beyond the fence was a town. The busy people crowded the streets and children playing. But what caught her attention was the architectural infrastructures.

The buildings were made quite nearly identical and close to each other aligned, harmoniously standing like only one person owned them. The brown colored roofs and window outlines that are made of wood. The familiar European style buildings found in history or preserved ones.

She was so amazed her eyes dazzled with excitement.

But when her eyes looked further ahead... her body shivered.

There was a wall. So high up you cannot see what's beneath but a blue sky. Her heart began to sped rapidly and as soon as she familiarized what was going on, the door opened behind her.

Two maids entered the area and soon their eyes met.

"My lady, it's time for breakfast." Said the older woman with a stoic face.

Y/n, who felt like this dream is becoming more and more odd, slowly nodded her head and the two had deliberately lead her to the bathroom. A tub of warm water soaked in petals welcomed her as she was undressed and dipped in.