15. Something Empty, Something Bland

Y/n's life continued when she woke up. But if being honest, she was bored somehow all excitement drained out from six years of an unknown dream.

Six years of being asleep had her catching up to lessons so she can go to college directly after completing certain requirements. Somehow, she was surprised how she can adapt quickly except for the occasional times where he will be in daze.

After a year, she graduated from being homeschooled. They held a party for her where their relatives came to join. It was lively, Y/n, who was the star of that day was quiet and nonchalant. She was completely different than when she was younger.

But they still paid special attention to her. She is a miracle wonder after all. If they're not interested with her graduation, then they're more interested on how she looked the same after six years of sleep.

She remained passive over the attention as if she was used to it.

When asked what she's planning to take on graduation, Y/n gave one serious reply:

"Military."

.

Levi stood in front of the altar yet again.

His eyes were set on the female who was only asleep, but her very being felt like they were in a funeral. He wore his survey corps attire properly while his hand on both of his side.

He had not missed a month of visiting her and so did his unending inquiries to Dr. Jaeger of how the girl was. Grisha, who's known Levi for several months now smiled and generously told him Y/n's general condition. The man's dedication to check on the new saintess is admirable. One could even say that it was warm love between the saintess and a former underground thug.

"I heard you were dubbed the strongest soldier of humanity and is promoted in rank quite quickly. Congratulations, Captain Levi." Grisha said.

Levi didn't reply through the pleasantry. He started to leave after knowing Y/n's current condition without a word.

.

On the other side, the sight of pair combat boots thumping into the dirty ground. Dust rises up whenever the shoe would stamp on the dirt.

It had been three hours past the laps they were supposed to run.

However, a vigorous female with h/c locks continued on with the drill, ignoring the eyes that have been watching her person to the entire duration of her run. Not changing into a tired appearance, not even catching her breath.

Her e/c eyes was straight on ahead of the trail unaffected by any unnecessary distraction.

Y/n L/n entered the military academy with all flying colours. And afters three years of attendance and undeniable expertise in many sections, Y/n was promoted to first lieutenant.

Overall, it was a worthwhile experience and the boredom she felt eversince she woke up was replenished with excitement due to some life threatening activities she had endured.

Lining up with Y/n's personality, it seemed that she was born for this job and no one can question it.

But for Y/n who remained unmoved, felt like she was missing something more. Although she knew it had something to do with the profession of her choice, she felt like something was still amiss.

So in her thought, she decided that what was missing must have been the experience, so after a few month after joining into the new batch of fresh military grads, she was imported to join a new barracks.