28. Another Saint?!

Y/n reunited with the team while the other were searching for the other soldiers who didn't make it due to titan incidents. Some were injured by Annie, but over all, they were alive.

The girl refilled her gas as well and looked around searching for the new comer Luke. When she saw her cheap look-a-like, she approached him seriously. Upon face to face with the man who came from the titan's mouth, Y/n frowned.

"Hey." she called out.

"Yeah?"

"Luke. Later, we need to have a serious conversation." she said.

"Huh? Ah, by the way. Why did you call me dense shit?" The older had awkwardly asked.

The girl choked her own saliva, bit her lower lip wanting to stop a laugh. She really wanted to kick Luke right now. But most importantly, how come he got out of the mouth and not possessed someone else's body?

"So, you came from the titan's mouth." She stated, crossing her arms. "Gross right?" Y/n commented. Of course, she has experience being swallowed by a titan. But because it's a critical situation, she wasn't able to say it outright. 

Luke blinked twice. Surprised. In fact, the saintess was the only one who spoke with him after the whole ordeal. And surprisingly, he didn't feel awkward at all. Like they were not strangers.

But when the idea slowly sunk in, a lot of doors opened up in his brain. His sleepless brain slowly functioning and his eyes widened. They look alike. They act alike. Their names are alike. The basically curse alike!

"Y-y-Y/n?! As in Y/n L/n?!" he exclaimed. His eyes shook as if he just discovered an alien.

Y/n scratched the back of her neck and sighed. "Yeah." finally.

"Wait, really?!" Luke grabbed her shoulder and shook her in disbelief. "Wait, why are you here?! How come you're here?! Why am I here?! Why are we here?!" He asked.

The group turned to him shocked by his exclamation almost caught off guard when they saw him shaking their saintess. Y/n could only tap his shoulder back with a sigh. "That..." she started. "I have no idea."

"If that's really you. Then back then... that... that movie 'No regrets'. That time..." Luke couldn't outright say the word 'spend the night with' as he gripped her shoulders almost shaking.

"Yes. That was me. I was there." She replied honestly.

"Y-you. You're already taken... I'm telling mom--"

Before he could continue, Y/n slapped her brother's mouth. "You tell mom and I'll tell her those dirty mags on your apartment." She threatened back in a whispering manner.

Luke pulled her wrist down. "Damn you, you treat me this way when I even enlisted in the service for you." He complained.

Y/n was about to retort but stopped when she heard this. "Why would a sissy like you enlist? Are you out of your mind?"

"Not as a military. As a medic, okay." The man had already let go of her as the two seriously discussed by themselves in the corner. Some were eager to come close to listen to them but didn't have the strength to do so.

The guy didn't seem threatening. He looked pale and weak but his clothes were odd. Like a doctor's attire. Clean buttoned white collared shirt tucked in a white pants, leather shoes and lab gown. Although it's been stained with nature's dirt, they could still see that he was someone neat before coming out of a titan's mouth.

But most importantly, the saintess seemed to know him and they looked very close!

Y/n sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Did you watch the anime?" She asked.