Epilogue

*Draven's POV*

After everything that happened everything changed, when Lucifer killed God or well Gaddiel he was gifted all the same roles as Gaddiel was given. He just used them a little differently. Everyone who was on earth at the times memory was wiped clean of the whole thing. Instead of having everyone be reapers and angels, he let everyone live on earth that wanted too, no matter situation. People who were genuinely bad (murders, corrupt dictators, etc) stayed in hell and never left to be reincarnated ever. Angel's were all people who died and chose to be, the heads of the angels you might ask? are none other than Lyra and Adam, they quickly kindled a romantic relationship after the events and run the angel wing of heavens base as their day job, live in a nice picket fence house on heavens base as well, heard they were talking of moving down to earth and adopting a child soon... good for them. Lucifier and Lilith handle both Heavens base and Hell together, whenever they get a break or time off they spend it at the hell home they originally stayed in. 

Me and Rainn are happily married now. She abandoned her parents. During the work days I am tasked with fetching the souls of the dead on earth (including Rainns parents next week, that'll be fun) , now the only Reaper in existence. Lucifier calls it the Grim Reaper, I like the name. It's alot of work , that takes its toll but its worth it. When I am not working though I am spending my time on earth at home with my family.  Me and Rainn are working on a comic telling our story, with a few details changed. I have strict rules to follow so humans don't find out I'm the Grim Reaper, but whatever it takes to have the life I have now.

Every so often we all meet at the garden of eden for a lunch or dinner, we BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs and talk about our lives, pay tribute to the horrible events that happened. The first one we had Lyra asked what Gaddiel whispered before he died to Lucifier, I guess I was caught up with Rainn when it happened. He said we were originally siblings when we died, in a car crash with our parents at the ages of 21... We were twins. Lyra hurriedly apologized but I told her it was fine we couldn't of known, that explained our unspoken bond... she was my sister, we constantly tease her about it now.  

At the very next garden of eden get together me and Rainn announced her pregnancy, that I didn't even know was possible. Me and Rainn decide on Hiraeth if its a girl and Damion if its a boy. Lyra's excited to be an aunt, Adam is excited to be a uncle and I think Lilith and Lucifer are just excited to have something to spoil, Lilith with cute clothing if its a girl or Lucifer with fighting tactics if its a boy.  I laugh at the thought of the literal God of the world being our baby's god parent. I laugh at the irony of death having a child.

We live in a world we longed for, without even realizing I longed for it in the first place.

                                                                   The End