The Journal

*Draven's POV*

 After the car accident she didn't go out of the house other than school for awhile,Her parents forbade it. Not that she minded, She kept all her attention on that journal she stole from the library. Rainn would stay up till the early morning hours to read each page. I couldn't understand what she was so fixated on, if it was from the reaper section of the library it had to be about me but even in the human world it was against their beliefs to write, talk or even think about our existence, how a journal written about reapers existed I had no idea. I knew she was learning things from that book though , because she started asking me questions that only reapers knew. She asked me about Angels, Descent and even about God himself.

Obviously I never answered any of her questions which just frustrated her, ending up in her refusing to talk to me... for a whole year. Soon she discovered the book was filled with empty pages half way through. I respected her space, but kept a close eye on her. I  knew ever since she asked me about Heavens Base that Lyra would make another attempt on her life. She was getting closer and closer to me spilling the truth at least in Lyra's eyes. It was unnerving knowing that Lyra was watching me and Rainn at any given time, and on top of that could make anything happen that could cause her serious harm. I was constantly on edge, and I made sure I kept the more eye on Rainn the farther I'd get from her.

Two more years passed, within that time Rainn only focused on finding answers about all the questions she previously asked me. She looked up more books at the library about possible Angel sightings and meetings, dictionary definitions of decent and even read a book called the holy bible written by humans stating the will of God himself, although I don't know how much of that is true. So far Lyra didn't take one shot at Rainn's life I was a little relieved, maybe she had forgotten all about me and my breaking of the rules. Maybe she moved on and fell in love with another soul on heavens base. Little did I realized that I couldn't of been more wrong .

                                                                   *Rainn's POV*

I read and re read every entry of Lilith's journal and not a single one made sense, they seemed spastic and days,months even years apart from one passage to the next, almost like she was rushing to write each entry.

Luci told me about his job of being an Angel and a Reaper, he's so hardworking!

 Luci said he was going to go back home and talk to his friend about us, Im scared for his safety.

  I got to watch Luci Descend from home back to earth it was kind of creepy but really mesmerizing. It was glistening pure light and made a twinkling noise. I wonder what he's going to say?

Luci is scared, I've never seen him this scared he said his friend , God he calls him is going to kill me and banish Luci!  Luci said he has a plan to escape, but I have to trust him. I trust Luci with my life!

but that was it the rest of the pages were blank. I didn't understand half of the words in these passages but I realized a few things. Luci was a reaper and Lilith was a human. Apparently Luci was also an Angel...whatever the heck that is.Descend still didn't make sense and apparently Luci's friend is God and wants to kill Lilith and banish Luci...but I still don't have any idea who God is or who luci and Lilith are... I tried asking Draven but he of course was no help. Ugh I dont understand if Luci can talk to Lilith why can't Draven just talk to me?! for about a year I ignored his silence took a break from the investigating and focused on school after the year I spent the next to investigating all I could about Angels, Decent and God. I came up with nothing useful other than a few old folks tales in a book said to be written by God's followers containing the names of Lucifier and Lilith... the rulers of hell. I photo copied it and put the pages in the journal. Maybe it will become of use later.