Chapter-14

A huge THANK YOU to all those people who are adding MY LOST FAMILY to their reading list.
(Sending virtual hugs)

Klara's pov

"You!" I yelled .

"Oh my god you have got to be kidding me" he murmured

"Dad why is he here" i said to dad with an angry look.

Dad then awkwardly laughed.
"Okay what happened?"
I didn't realise i was glaring at him , that an older women and men chuckled . They were to be around of dads age, by the appearance of theirs.

" oh so i see you have already meet my son Azrael, happy birthday klara, i am Veronica King and this is my husband Robert King" she said sweetly .
I smiled at her sweet gesture and thanked her . Why can't her son be like her ? He is like total opposite of his mother.

Asshole

"Happy birthday klara i am Robert, so what happened between you and azrael?" His father asked .

Oh yeah what happened? Well let me tell you . Your stupid son over here killed my precious hamster then didn't even helped me and told me to watch my language. I cried all day because of that stupid son of yours . This is what i wanted to say but I  said the truth in more like polite way.

" He killed my HAMSTER!! I was taking Mr sandwich on walk then my hamster jumped and he then went towards road i tried to catch  him but till then he murdered my hamster with his car ." I said looking deadly between Azrael's eyes.
His eyes went wide but he quickly composed himself .

His mother chuckled and his father had an smile on his face.
His mother then said
"Oh dear don't worry we will make sure you get the best hamster and you-(she said looking towards Azrael) you will have to cook your own meal for three days , no maids, no workers or cook will accompany you"
And then i laughed like a maniac.

"Serves you alright" i muttered under my breathe so that only he can hear.

By the look on his face i know he heard me , he glared but i glared back .
"Sir their is someone name Sarah on door" one of the guard said .
" ohh shittt" i yelled .
I ran towards door

" SARAHHHHH" i shouted.
Everyone were looking at me like i am some dumb girl .
" KLARAAAA" she shouted back .
She came towards like an angry redbull and hugged me so tight that we both were on floor.

"Ooouu get of me you pig"
"Oh you hippo"

Some guests which were near us chuckled lightly. We then both looked at each other then started laughing like a maniac.

"Klara stop it ." My very angry mother whisper yelled at me.
We both quickly stopped laughing.
"Bitch where were you?" I asked her
"Oh yeah actually the cab's tire got punctured so i am sorry"

"Miss klara your family is calling you"one of the guard said
I nodded
Sarah and I went towards the hall while talking and laughing.

"Oh my holly molly who the fuck is that hottie?" Sarah asked while slightly pointing towards Azrael

"Oh that piece of shit is Azrael King he is dad's friend Son and no he is not hottie okay? He murdered my HAMSTER" i whisper yelled

"Shut up K, He was just an Hamster"
I was just about to reply her when my brother Mario came.

"Klara what did you do to Azrael?" He asked me