Chapter-20

Guys check Lily's cast in previous characters list as i forgot to mention it before!!

LILY's POV

I was just working in De luca's mafia hospital, i don't know why but i always feel safe here considering i am orphan, and have zero friends. I have no one but staff here is my family.
The De lucas treat me very good and give me very good income.
I am the girl who has fallen for her boss, lorenzo and I went to same Highschool, i always admired him.
He was your every girls dream, the mysterious scary looking dude, but i never liked him towards his money, but for his determination, sincerity and his motivation towards his work.
I have seen girls throwing themselves at him and i couldn't help but feel jealous.
I somewhere in my heart know that Lorenzo too like me.
Damn, i am whipped!

"Lost in your thoughts love?" The man who was just in my thoughts was now standing in front of me in his glory, looking devishly handsome.
And wait a second did he just call me love ? Oh my god i am gonna die.

"Uh-mr Lorenzo how-how can i help you?" I hate myself for stuttering but what can i do? The man who has been invading my mind since Highschool is calling me LOVE, it is giving me Klaus Mikaelson vibes.
What do they call it, HELLO LOVE

"Just checking on someone who doesn't give a shit about me" he shrugged. Only if you knew Lorenzo .

"What are you talking about mr Lorenzo" i asked

"Oh cut the crap lily" my eyes widened. Yup its official he is going to kill me. But what did i do?

"No wonder why you never felt for my charms" Lorenzo muttered under his breath, but i heard it.

"I am not a self snobby princess" i retorted

"Feisty, that's what i like about you" he chuckled

"Come on we will go eat something i know your shift is over "  of course he knows. Then realisation hit me, he and i eating , same table, same place . What will people say. What will his family say?

"Giving you three seconds or i have to take you forcefully"
I hurriedly removed my doctors coat which left me with my blue jumpsuits.
He checked me out and i bet he will leave me now, seeing i am so simple.

"You look beautiful" he smiled. A actual smile which is seen very often.

I thanked him , he was the first to left then i followed him, some were watching us and i couldn't be more embarrassed
"You coming or what" i took fast steps. No one dared to say anything seeing his dangerous aura.
What he said and did next left me speechless.

Lorenzo's PoV

Its my first time taking lily out, i dont know how i am this big bad mafia don, i am rather the don who finally got the nerves to take someone special for date. Wait a second Date? Should i say her this is date?

"By the way lil this is date?" I said.
She chuckled.

"Well no this is not a date, a gentleman asks first for date and it is meant to be special so mr Lorenzo you are clearly sucking at this so called date" she retorted.
Fair enough, she got a point here.

"Lily rivera will you go on a date with me" i then asked mike to hand me the roses which i bought for her, and no i didn't bend over one knee and asked her.

"These are for me? They are so beautiful and yes i will go on a date with you" she replied happily. Her smile is very sweet and charming. She is perfect to me.

After some time we reached one of the restaurant owned by us, i have told mike to arrange all the romantic thingy which girls like because clearly i don't have any idea about it.
"Mr- Mr lorenzo come with-wi me" the manager of the restaurant said. I hate when people stutter.