Chapter-26

Klara's pov

For the past three hours i am feeling sick, my stomach hurts and i have mood swings. If i ask anyone for the medicine their is going to be a lot of chaos. First my mom is going to ask ten questions then my father (if he is around) for like just forty-fifty? Then my brothers! Ugh don't even want to think about that! When i was hospitalised during my previous 'beatings' none other than by john and elena when i wasn't taking medicines all brothers started becoming their devil version . And believe me you don't want to piss my annoying brothers.

But wait a second how the hell i am supposed to ask for medicines to parents and brothers when i am here wt Freaking School! Sure i could just go to university building and search for my brother but i know that's just gonna create chaos.
Where are everyone when i need them ?

Lia is absent today, sophia and i have different classes and brothers are just few meters away. Looks like i have no other option then to go my brothers.

"Sorry to disturb you mam but can i go i have some issues" I politely spoke to my musician club teacher. I love to play piano and i knew i just had to be a part of music club of our school.

"Did you revised your song which you are going to perform next week?" Did I mentioned that i have my solo annual singing competition next week?

"Already did" i replied
With that cue i left. Now this is my first time going to university building.
My first impression of the building was WOW. It was different from our high school building and definitely students.
Every student had different aura,there was a skating group just at the front of gate and they were wearing those loose pants , graphic tees and some weird caps it had a writing 'Monsters wear prada'
Urmm! Wait a second what kind of stupid name is this? Next were some chunky , barbie doll girls, you know short 'short' skirts, barely covering anything tops and high heels? When they saw me entering they started whispering and of course Lara is going to be here , hanging out with seniors and all .

"Well well if it isn't famous Klara Ivy De Luca" Lara snickered and bittered my name as if it is a poison.
I showed her my middle finger and left, Mario just scolded me for getting into fights and I respect my brothers.

So lara can go and eat a dead shirtball.

There were many students, is their any break or something? Suddenly i bumped into something and let me tell you it was very hard and smelled like expensive cologne. I rubbed my forehead and looked upwards to see the person whose eyes can get me lost for whole day, his hair looked wet from sweat , he was wearing his sports tshirt and shorts , his tshirt was showing his eight packs. I realised what i was doing so diverted my gaze .

"Are you a keyboard? Because you are just my type" Xax, friend of Azrael whom i was just staring said this very cheesy pickup line.

"I would slap you but that would be animal abuse" i retorted to Xax who had a pale face and was opening his mouth like fish.
Azrael was looking at me , trying to study me or something. His friends were laughing.

"Azrael can you move i have to go find my brothers" i said to Azrael a little bit annoyed as he was not giving me space to move.

"Why are you here princess" Azrael asked while tucking a loose strand of my hair behind ear.
Thanks to heaven as students went away when they saw Azrael coming or i knew it was going to be a big mess.
I rolled my eyes. Knowing he won't leave me alone until he gets to know the truth i held his wrist and took him sideways so his friends couldn't hear about my pain .

"I think my periods have started and my stomach hurts" i said to Azrael. He was listening to me carefully.

"Are you fine now? How dumb of me ! Of course you are not fine come on i will take you home" He replied, he was texting someone. I tried to peek but he narrowed his eyes .

Stupid hot jerk.

"Why would i go with you? My brothers are here" i rolled my eyes

"Grayson is on mafia mission. Aiden has a test going on and Andrew is still at basketball practice" he explained.

I don't want Aiden to leave his test and Andrew is at practice since their inter school basketball league is coming next month.Wait a second-
"Why are you not at the practice" i raised my eyebrows

"Why do you ask so many questions? Anyways to answer your question i had some early practice" Feeling little embarrassed i nodded.

He bid his farewell to his friends saying an emergency is their , but no one bought it as they kept raising their suspicions about me and Azrael secretly liking each other.
What can I expect from them? They are friends of this annoying hot jerk. He like randomly swung his arm around my shoulders like it was most normal thing and held me closer to him.
"What exactly you are trying to do?" I gritted my teeth and whispered yelled because I don't want this stupid students to spread rumours about us being an 'couple'.

"Don't tell me you don't like this" it obviously made my stomach go flutter but i won't admit. The person who i have started liking is doing such a little act is making my stomach go flutter.
When did i started liking him ?
I definitely don't know that . His smile, His laugh, his talks, his words. It all just makes me want to be with him.
A year has passed of him and me being friends. He is nineteen and i am seventeen. Still i couldn't say anything.
We both left for school and that is definitely not they way to my home.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked

"I don't intend to do that on most beautiful girl" haha funny.

"Where are you taking me this is not the route towards my home"

"Who said i am taking you to your De Luca Mansion, we are going at my home and don't worry I already texted your mother and your eldest brother ?"

He is going to make me fall for him  very hard and I don't know how i am going to stop it.

Hi guys i am back with the update!!

Here is the chapter of Azrael and Klara as per your guysssss request!!

Klara has now developed feelings for Azrael do you think Azrael likes her too??

I am sorry for the late update guys😞 i was hospitalised and I was sick. I am fine now so i wrote this chapter hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment.

Remember- Nothing can stop you! You are KING and QUEENS.
I love you guys so much!! Thank you for 12k reads☺️⚡️.

Until next time
-hani