Chapter-23

Klara's pov

Today i am so happy, my mother's family is finally coming! Yup i still didn't met them as they were busy in a mafia war. After i asked lots of questions to my mother she finally answered that they were away for mafia war.
So far i have come to know that Lorenzo is don of italian mafia , Arthur is Spanish Mafia don and Azrael is going to become next don of American mafia.
That little piece of shit i sure as hell is going to give him a little 'talk'.
And yes he still hasn't gifted me a new Hamster.

"Klara they are about to come, come downstairs" my mother said through our intercom.
It's been a week since i came to know about dad's business and so far i have been happy. Lia , Sophia and I have become besties, we share everything, talk together, eat together but still i have to sit with my annoying jerks of brothers and i just hate it because of that AZRAEL!
Lia always say i have started to feel a little bit liking towards him and honestly she isn't lying.
He is hot, caring and sweet. Note the sarcasm.

I can and never will like him though my told me to give him a try.

I went downstairs and saw my mom greeting people. Well looks they are here early.

"Oh my god you look just both like your parents"

"My niece"
There were four people two oldies judging them by their look i think they are my uncle and aunt on the other hand their is a couple which i assume are my brother and sister-in-law. I smiled.

"Hi klara i am Ethan your brother"
"Hi i am Tatiana your aunt"
"Hi i am Emma your sister-in-law"
"Hi i am Gabriel your uncle"

They all introduced themselves.And i am pretty sure they know me already.
Everyone came and hugged me.
"I finally met you guys! I was waiting for you since my birthday" i said

"Sorry petite fleur, we were having some issues in france we came bearing gifts" my uncle gabriel said

"Gifts for me?" I asked totally amused
One by one two people came they had two large boxes i quickly rushed over boxes and saw one box had so many shoes, heels, boots and next one had so many dresses.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" i yelled

"Mom see there are so many dresses, and shoes"

"Why did you got her so many things gabriel, her dad already spoils her" my dearest mother huffed.

"Quit bickering amelia she is our niece and we are meeting her after so many years" uncle you are the best. Now i am not gonna buy anything for like atleast two or three months. I already received
So many gifts at my birthday and now these.

I could even start my own shop with these damn clothes

Nice idea klara but why don't you start your klara show

You really irritate me subconscious

I am not of legal age to start a show

"Where are others?" Ethan asked

Mom hesitated "klara i think so Mr oreo is calling you go and check up"
I understood what mom was trying to do so i went away from their eyes and eavesdropped .

"Is it something serious?" Aunt tatiana asked

"Yeah, leo told me that either irish or russian mafia is looking for De lucas mafia princess"

"Ethan you know something about this" mom asked

"No i had no idea we were busy dealing with some gangs" ethan explained