✧ꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ✧

(A/n: ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE! I AM MORE CONSISTENT WITH MY WRITING! HOPE YOU LOVE THE CHAPTER LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!)

Little did I know it was going to be the start of something new...

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

We actually had fun at Wilbur's place and it was around 5pm where my flatmate Ava called me... "Hello.?" I answered...

"RAV!" she yelled from the other line, "What's up?" I asked curious..

"I wanted to ask if you left the door of our flat open...?" she questioned... OH SHIT I DIDN'T GET TO CLOSE THE DOOR SHIT SHIT SHIT

"Ah yes I did I'm sorry I was quite pissed at Wilbur and forgot to close it due to my anger.. Sorry..." I apologized, "*sigh* well at least I know that a robber isn't inside our flat... Well come downstairs I'm going to make us some lunch.." she said gently.. 

"Aight let me say goodbye to Will and Tommy!" I said before hanging up.. I made my way to Wilbur's kitchen where I found him... putting whip cream in his mouth and Tommy was yelling for him to keep going which just made me chuckle..

"Oi! Will!" I screamed to get his attention... He turned his attention to me still with the whip cream in his mouth, "I'm going to head out Ava is already making dinner so I don't want to make her upset!" I said smiling..

"Almriom gom amemd!" (Translation: Alright go ahead) I barely understood what he said but I knew he said I was free to go, as I turned around I felt to pair of hands snake around my stomach.. OH SHI-

I knew Wilbur was probably gonna spin me around... Which he did and I tried to make him let me go but to no avail he kept spinning me a few more times before letting me down.. I felt very dizzy afterward but tried to keep my balance.. 

I turn around to face Will and give him a playful glare then I turned my gaze to Tommy and just gave him a little wave before heading out..

*:・゚MOMENTS LATER*:・゚

Once a got out of the elevator and entered my flat I immediately went to one of the stools that we had in the kitchen and just plopped on it... "Lemme guess.. Wilbur spinned you around again and now you feel sick." said Ava while she continued cooking.. 

"You know me so well..." I said grumbling... She cackled a bit and turn around completely.. "Well while the chicken roasts in the oven we can have some fun!" she beamed.. I chuckled and yelled, "ALEXA PLAY 'BEST FRIEND' BY THE REX ORANGE COUNTY!"