✧ʜᴜʜ?!?✧

I was waiting for the bread to be ready until I heard a knock on the door confused I opened it to reveal

"Tommy?"

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚Faith*:・゚

I was shocked that Tommy was here out of the blue because he was literally in the call like a few moments ago. "I-... What are you doing here?" I asked visibly confused. "I told everybody that I was going to the bathroom but actually I wanted to check up on you." he said while he looked away and becoming more nervous.

"Why would you need to check up on me though?" I asked as I moved aside to let him in. Once he was inside I closed the door behind me and made my way to the kitchen. "I-.. I'm not sure actually I just felt that it was a bit awkward after I left and I wanted to make sure we were still on good terms because I have no idea what goes on in your mind.." said Tommy truthfully as he sat on one of the kitchen stools.

"So you're literally checking on me right when you're supposed to be streaming?" I asked.. I saw as he looked away again not making eye contact with me and it made me confused but only to brush it off. "I already told Wilbur or Tubbo to entertain my chat in another VC as we waited for you.." he said. 

I looked up to him as I put a glass of coke in front of him. "But I told you guys to start without me, I mean Ava can play-" I was cut off  as he said, "Oh no yeah they are playing, I left the game and went into another vc so Tubbo or Wilbur can talk to my chat and telling them what is going on and they are playing 9 players with 2 imposters." he explained.

I was there processing what he said until I simply nodded as I heard the bread pop out of the toaster, "Gimme one second." I said as I put the ham and cheese onto the bread until I suddenly felt warmth around my body and my back collided with something. I flinched at the warmth and felt Tommy's fluffy hair o my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"I thought we said you weren't going to mislead me.." I mumbled only for him to hear. "This is just a friendly hug nothing misleading.. " his voice sounded muffled a bit making me giggle as I finished the sandwich and opened the cupboard to find the glasses on the very high shelve. 

I groaned trying to reach but couldn't so, I moved Tommy's arms away from my torso and started climbing the surface of the kitchen table to reach the glass.

Until Tommy took hold of my bandaged hand making me fall back on my feet looking at him. He had fear in his eyes and hugged me. "Don't do that... Tell me to help you reach something.. I don't want to see you get hurt again..." he said with voice shaky. I understood that he was scared because my hand was still bandage up from what happened a few days ago and nodded as he let go and grabbed two glasses.