✧ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✧

(ANGST CHAPTER)

Faith, you are mine

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚Faith*:・゚

I was currently on my board trying to make an ollie, I have been trying not to fall off my board the whole time that I wasn't exactly doing the ollie, James kept repeating it and I kept trying. 

"Ugh! I can't do it.." I said giving up, James came towards me and begged me to try one more time. I complied since he kept doing his famous puppy eyes. I breath in and out before trying again,  I had done it!

"I DID IT!" I screamed jumping forgetting I was still on my board, without warning I slipped from the board and started falling. I closed my eyes bracing myself to hit the floor since my fight or flight instincts activated meaning, I couldn't move since I didn't know what to do.

But I never hit the ground instead I felt something took hold of my back. I fluttered my eyes open to be met with beautiful caramel eyes. James face was showing concern on different levels scanning my face for a sign of hurt.

I blushed at how concerned he was about me, once he concluded that I was fine he stood me up in front of him and flashed me a smile. "I think that's enough practice for today huh?" he asked. I simply nodded my head and went to look for my board that was somewhere around the bushes.

I was searching through the bushes when I heard a familiar thick british accent. "HEY! WHERE'S FAITH ASSHOLE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

I perked my head out of the bush and saw Tommy was grabbing James by his shirt's collar. "O-Oh Tommy, Faith is looking for her boar-" was all he could say as I made my way towards them and slapped Tommy on his right cheek.

I took hold of James hands and intertwined them, "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I-I WAS HAVING A GOOD FUCKING DAY TIL' YOU CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!" I yelled at him.

Tommy hanged his head low at loss for words and in shock at my actions. I couldn't help but start crying a bit. "Just... Leave me alone Tommy..." I said as I dragged James with me in the direction of my house. "Faith my stuff.." he said, I let go of his hand and he scurried to grab his things, and he had found my board as well.