✧ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅ?✧

 ↳Sapnap✔️

@ꜱᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ

what's up with your face bro?

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚Faith*:・゚

I almost laughed at Sapnap's comment but I kept it in. I immediately put my phone away before Mrs. Jackson noticed the fact that I was looking at my phone during her class. I didn't notice it at first but I couldn't stop thinking about Tom, which in a way is bad because I don't want to this kind of feelings to develop anymore. it hurts...

My heart ache for Tommy but then there was this gentleman... James, he treats me right and is trying to stay by my side.. But why is it about Tom that attracts me to him and doesn't let me decide my own thoughts.

I had lost tract of time because I suddenly heard the bell ring which startled me but I packed my bag and left the classroom, on the way I met with James and we were just chatting until we got into the cafeteria. We saw Tommy seating alone eating an sandwich on one of the tables. 

I already had my lunch in hand as I made my way to Tommy and James went to get his lunch. I sat next to the blonde boy, but seems like he was stuck in fantasyland because he didn't react to anything I did. 

I just sighed and shook him from side to side instantly getting a startled reaction from him, causing him to glare at me which just made me laugh.  "OI! You scared me, geez i would've shat my pants." he said while being the drama queen that he can be. 

I rolled my eyes but decided to play along, "Oh am I so sorry your majesty, the situation started to get complicated when you were dazed and didn't even notice my presence.." I said to him, he just scoffed and was about to bicker until a high-pitched voice from the other end of the table was heard.

"Tommy? Is that you??" I didn't recognised the voice so I swiftly turned my head to be meet with a brunette girl who seemed to be 5'6 and was wearing a green crop top along with a blue jean shorts. I was mesmerized by her beauty that I hadn't noticed the scared look on Tommy's face. I turned to look at him and he looked shocked and confused until his expression changed to a frustrated look.

"What are you doing here?!" he demanded more than he asked. I could see the shock on her face and blush from embarrassment. "Can we talk about this somewhere private..?" she asked quietly but enough for me to hear. Tommy looked away from her and stared at me telling me to stay put. I just gulped after Tommy grabbed her arm and took her away. 

I was so confused at the situation at hand, I was going to go after them until James came back with his food. "Hey! umm where's Tommy?" he asked. "He went outside for a bit and I forgot to tell him something, I'll be right back!" I shouted as I ran at the same direction as Tom did. I saw a fluff of blonde hair outside an opened a window, I decided to hide under it to listen to the conversation.

"Alright! There is nobody here so just spit it out and don't waste my time," said Tommy poison coming through his gritted teeth. "I-I.. I didn't know you attended this school, I came here to visit a friend of mine but then I saw you.. You haven't changed that much after a few months." said the brunette.

"I don't want you near me or around me, because I feel disgusted to see you again after everything you made me go through Amber! Every fucking time you found a way for me to feel bad for you so you can just use me in order for you to be popular... and you took that chance... You were never right for me and you never even loved me." said Tommy as I could hear his voice tremble at the end.

"Well Tom...I-I don't k-kno-"
"Don't call me that!" said Tommy as his anger rose again.

"Alright sorry... Um Tomathy I don't know what you want me to say or do but I didn't come here to mess up your life anymore i can here to visit a friend older than me, who are you to tell me to leave? Who are you?... You are a nobody and that's how it's going to be forever." spat Amber. I heard as her steps approached the main entrance and I scrambled to hid behind a wall.

I look out when I heard the door shut and saw as Amber left fuming, I then heard something fall. Tommy... I rushed outside and had seen Tommy with balled fists and clearly not in his best mindset. "Hey buddy how about I take you back to Wilbur's apartment huh?" I asked trying to keep my cool. "NO!" he shouted, which scared as I backed away from him.

"That bitch is here and she will make my life and your life hell.. I think it's better for me to leave...." said Tommy as he looked at me with glassy eyes. My heart sank at the fact of him leaving, because even if I don't know him for that long.. I had fallen for somebody who was not available, which was such an eye opener to me since this was my first time that I had fallen for somebody.

"No why do you have to leave... Look I-I eavesdropped on your conversation and I know that wasn't the correct thing to do but.. I c-care for you and love you Tommy-!" I clasped my mouth when those words came out. Tommy was trying to process  what I had just said and looked at me with a straight face..

Shit, i've done it now... "I've got to go I-" 

I didn't finish my sentence as I ran towards the main entrance something grabbed my hand.. Fuck.. It was Tommy but I tried so hard for my tears not to fall... "Did you really mean that?" he asked, which caught my attention and looked at him. "W-What if I did..?" I asked looking away from his blue eyes.

"Because for you..." he started as he turned my whole body around and cupped my face.. "I would stay.." Our foreheads met and I started blushing a lot but that didn't matter, because he then asked... "May I?" I just shook my head up and down as the words failed to leave my mouth.

He just smiled and our lips meet.. I was bubbling with euphoria until we broke the kiss and the realization that his ex is staying might be a problem... 

"Do you think she will stay for long?" he groaned in annoyance...

 "I-...I actually don't know..."