✧ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ✧

As if on queue Tommy appeared by my door and ask to talk to me

As if on queue Tommy appeared by my door and ask to talk to me. "Um.. Faith I think we need to talk.." he said.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

My heart ached as I balled my fists and felt the tears trickling down my cheek. "Get. Out." I said frustrated. "Faith- I-"

"GET OUT! I SAID GET OUT!" I yelled as I perked my face up to face him and show him how broken he made me. His face showed pain and it seemed like he got hit by something but didn't know what. He nodded his head and left me alone with my thoughts and sadness.l

"Right before fucking halloween..." I muttered as I closed my door and sunk to the floor covering my face with my arms.

*:・゚Minutes before*:・゚

"Um.. Faith I think we need to talk.." he said.

I nodded my head to signal him to enter my room, I had closed the door to my balcony and shivered as I got into the warm room. He entered closing the door behind him, and making his way to my bed. I fell on my bed with a huff as I cracked my knuckles.

"You may lay down if you like." I stated giving him a tired smile. "No that's okay it'll only take a few minutes of your time." he said fidgeting a bit.

"Oh please I have all the time of the day, I'm literally bored right now, hurry up so we can play some phasmophobia with Wilbur." I stated pumped to play a horror game.

I then noticed how pale he went after I stated that and gulped. I then knew something was up... "You know what... This could wait and we wouldn't want to waste Wilbur's time. Sooo, talk to you in a bi-"

He was making his way to my door but I shot up from my bed and grabbed him by the wrist gently. "Tommy what's wrong?" I asked concerned about my friend.. I didn't even know what we were...

"Nonono don't worry this could wait-"

"Tommy my father acted the same way with me, your acting like him when he lied to me... What's wrong Tommy?" I asked again with my grip around his wrist becoming harder.

"Ow!" he yelped in pain, i noticed that i was adding pressure to his wrist. "Sorry.." i mumbled. I heard as he sighed and took hold of my hand and we both sat down on my bed.

"This'll take a while..." he stated with eyes closed. "I'm giving you 5.." I said already dreading this conversation. "Faith. We need to stop kissing and cuddling all the time..." he said out of the blue. I was confused and I didn't mind since we hadn't confessed our feelings but I felt as something stabbed my heart. I groaned in pain.