✧ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ✧

"It was a rough day..."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

I remember just laying on my bed for the rest of the weekend barely wanting to get out of the flat. Ava had to literally dragged me out of the bed to go to school this morning..

I changed into a casual outfit that I had and headed to school, once out of the building I wore my headphones and put my playlist on shuffle... The first song that started playing was 'everything sucks by vaultboy' which actually was the perfect song for the situation I was in.

Everything sucks, just kidding
Everything is great, no really
I haven't thought about my ex today
Oh wait, fuck I just did

I just tried to listen to the music and lyrics while I saw the school coming into view. I was dreading about learning anything today and it was a Monday which made things worse since I hated Mondays with a passion since something always happens to me on Mondays.

I want to forget my bad days, all my bad days
And be okay, and be okay

I avoided having any kind of contact with people not wanting for me to trip or something, I made my way to the library and sat down on a random table and started finishing my math homework since the past few days I've been procrastinating my last few bits a of homework.

I didn't write a song about my ex today
Oh wait, um
But I called my friends and I told them
We should hang out if it makes sense

As I finished the homework I started checking the new books in the library, I am one that loves fantasy and fiction since I liked escaping reality a lot. I was just browsing through the shelves until there was this book that caught my attention. It seemed to be a romance/reality fiction book.

Spend my spare change down at the arcade
And then I'll say, I'll say

'Me Before You' was the title of the book. I read the summary of it in the back deciding to check it out but something else caught my attention. On the little hole where the book was before, showed the other side of the shelve. 

I want to forget my bad days, all my bad days
And be okay, and be okay
Spend my spare change down at the arcade
And then I'll say, I'll say