7

- (you're in bold and sayori's not, just in case it was hard to tell)

👼🕴🍆: come over pleaseee

🍓my strawberry: or?

👼🕴🍆: ....or no cookies for a week

🍓my strawberry: hehe.. how would you know if I had any?

👼🕴 🍆 : im literally the only person who buys you cookies sayori

Read

I drop my phone as I wait for her, laughing because she knew I was right. Not even 5 minutes pass before there's a knock at the front door, perks of your bestfriend being next door I guess I open the door the see an excited Sayori, her eyes shining brighter than the blue sky itself. 

Before I can even move for her to take a step inside, I'm met with another tackle- I mean... hug.

"I missed you angel," she muffled into my chest, I couldn't help the smile that came across my face.

"I literally saw you earlier, don't you think this is a little much? I ask, patting her head.

She shakes her head looking up at me, her arms not moving from around me. I roll my eyes, making my way off the floor... noticing the way she held my hand on the way up. I swear it's like she can't be around me without touching me in some way, whether it's my hair, my hands- even literally the sleeves of my hoodies.

Once I close the door she hops up and wraps her legs around me, causing me to reflexively catch her. I shake my head, wondering how I used to deal with this daily. She's unbelievably light considering all the food she eats.

As if she read my mind, she hops off of me and scours through the fridge. I watch her from the counter, not sure if my heart was beating so fast because of having to carry her or because of... something else.

"We should start going shopping together again, you barely have any good snacks left," she says, taking a glance at me leaning against the counter.

I scoff, "All you literally buy is junk, someone's gotta spend their money wisely," I say, turning around and looking for some to take upstairs with me.

"Life would be boring without more snacks Y/n. Don't forget it," she mutters with a serious tone.

I giggle because I know she's actually serious for once... and it's about snacks. We walk up to my room, without me carrying her this time because we both had snacks in our hands. I drop all of the snacks I had on my bed, glad I remembered to clean my room yesterday.

Not that she'd mind... her room is usually worse than mine- it just puts me more at ease to know it's clean.

"What do you wanna do?" She says with a cheesy grin, dropping her snacks on the bed too.

I hum, asking myself the same question... what do I wanna do? I suddenly get an idea and look at her with a knowing look, she tilts her head in confusion.

"Netflix?" I ask, knowing I already had my mind made up about it.

Her confused stare turns into a grin, before dropping once more. "You have to let me pick this time!" she says, probably expecting me to say no.

I shrug, just happy for her to agree. I start looking for the remote, which I found under my pillows waiting for me. As soon as I find it immediately gets snatched from my hand, causing me to stumble a bit. Thankfully I'm on my bed... but I almost landed on the poor snacks.

I playfully glared at Sayori, who's bashfully rubbing the back of her neck. "Heheh.. Sorry angel,"

I take note of her switching between names for me, wondering if I should point it out. I decide against it when she climbs on top of me, stopping most of my brain functions completely.