12

-TIME SKIP

A month has passed by, and I'm surprisingly still in the club. And a festival is a few days from now. I've grown closer with all the girls in the club, and it still feels like we've known each other forever.

Yuri is more comfortable with me, to the point where I've found out some... strange things about her to say the least. She's still a bit shy at initiating anything, but she's a really touchy person like Sayori, and once she realized I didn't mind it... Our friendship has changed for the better.

Natsuki has warmed up to me too... I think. It's hard to tell sometimes with her mood swings, but there are moments where she drops her guard when we're alone and I'll never take those moments for granted. She likes to read her manga with me, which I don't really mind since I'm actually interested in the things she reads too.

And apparently... she and Yuri aren't together... At least not officially. I tried playing matchmaker a little... and it failed miserably. I don't even wanna think about that, moving on.

Monika has gotten more comfortable around me, her boldness not really disappearing... but calming down if that makes sense. I told her she didn't have to act like that with me all the time, and now she comes to me and Sayori when she's down, and we help her out the best we can. Though her boldness has created some... interesting situations between us to say the least.

But enough of that, I finish my routine and leave the house before Sayori has a temper tantrum again. The last time I was late to pick the girls up she literally had to drag me out of the house... not letting that happen again.

Oh yeah, and we've all started walking to school together too. Though most of us never admit it, I think we all like the small gesture. I'm just glad our houses aren't too far apart that we're able to do it, seeing them all is the highlight of my days sometimes.

-

We're all sitting inside of a small restaurant, almost finished with our food and talking about random stuff. I had seen an ad for this place a while back and I noticed the building when I was out driving one day, so far it hasn't disappointed me.

"What's your guys' favorite icecream?" Sayori asks.

"Chocolate is obviously the superior flavor," Natsuki says with a smirk.

I laugh when I realize Sayori probably asked that because been she's craving it recently. I haven't found any time to get any for her as of late, so she just has to suffer for now.

"Y/n's favorite is vanilla," Sayori says while making a disgusted face, nudging me into Monika a little. I roll my eyes a little, knowing she'd forever bully me for it.

"So plain," Monika playfully says, looking at me in disgust. All of the girls except Yuri agree, causing me to put my hand over my heart as if I was wounded.

I glare at the traitors as I make my way over to Yuri, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as I sit next to her. "At least Yuri has good taste, Monika... you probably don't even like icecream," I say, too focused on the smell of Yuri's usual lavender perfume to make a good comeback.

The girls giggle at my terrible attempt at a rebuttal and Monika rolls her eyes. "My favorite is definitely strawberry," she says with a cocky voice, and Sayori fistbumps her proudly at the confession.

I pretend to gag, not believing the words I just heard.

"We should all go get icecream together," Yuri suggests after she takes her last bite of food. All the girls looked at her slightly shocked, probably not expecting her to speak- nonetheless invite us somewhere.