11

- 9:30PM

A loud knock wakes me up from my peaceful sleep- I groan, turning over in bed just hoping it'll stop.

It happens again, causing me to slowly open my eyes in irritation. I grab my phone and check the time, groaning when I realize I'm late. Perks of staying up to watch anime I guess.

The knocking doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon... I realize that's most likely Sayori at the door.

I make my way out of bed, praying the small girl won't tackle me so early in the morning. I open the front door, and just my luck... there's Sayori standing right behind it... with the other girls.

They stare at me wide-eyed, causing me to raise an eyebrow at them. Suddenly a bit of wind brushes past me, causing a shiver to go up to my spine.

I flush when I realize why they're staring, I'm only in my boxers and sports bra. I immediately slam the door in their faces, groaning when I realize I'm hard. I gulp, feeling my heart beating out of my chest as I lean back against the door, hearing them laugh on the other side probably at my embarrassment.

I waste no time and get dressed and shower, having to multitask and brush my teeth at the same time. I'm just glad I did all my work last night. I step outside, seeing them standing in the same spot as before. I watch their eyes trail down my figure yet again, stopping at my lower region that was exposed moments before.

I snap at them, causing their eyes to snap back up to mine. "Let's go... and not a word about what just happened... okay?" I ask, and I hear sounds of agreement as I head to the car.

I sigh, never wanting to feel this embarrassed again. Thankfully Sayori eases the tension, asking me to go to Mcdonalds. In her words.. "You can't be late twice" or something like that.

She took her happy attitude back once Yuri beat her to the passenger side. Yuri offered to give her seat up, but I persuaded her to stay up next to me, knowing Sayori has a habit of distracting me when she's in the front seat.

Besides a sulking Sayori in the backseat, the ride was pretty chill, to say the least. The other girls updated me about what's happening in the groupchat we made and the classes that weren't cutting them any slack.

We all sang- well screamed to some songs on the radio, lightning up Sayori's mood more... The Mcdonalds might've helped too.

The moment from earlier was long forgotten... or at least they didn't mention it again which I was thankful for. I pull into the parking lot, and we finally head to our respective classes, all giving each other a hug before we left.

Which was considerably awkward with Natsuki honestly, considering the night before I couldn't really blame her though.

-

All the classes go on like usual do, the teachers now officially handing out homework. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that's been happening lately though. Especially the things I've been feeling around the girls. First Sayori, then Monika, then Natsuki... what's next- Yuri?

I can't help but feel guilty and upset with myself for liking the thought, this could only end badly. It's already difficult feeling these things for one girl- now four?! Hell, Yuri and Natsuki might just be together. It just feels like I'll end up hurting them and myself, I don't think there's any other outcome than that honestly.

Maybe I should just stop myself while I'm ahead.

Class ends so I'm standing out of class once more, already used to the routine me and the redhead have. For a while it seems like I just scroll through my phone, joking with the other girls in the groupchat.