| 63 |

For you and only you,

  I wrote this just in case.

  Just in case it suddenly becomes true.

  If they are, then I am so sorry.

  Forgive me. I didn't mean to leave you. But I think I'll rest in absolute peace, knowing that I must have done it for you. To save you, or to save my friends. And there is this selfish part of me that couldn't stand the thought of  you leaving me behind. Couldn't even phantom the idea of you going first.

  Just writing about it death scares me. I used to be scared that it'll hurt or that I would be in pain when it happens.  I would be alone and it would be so lonely and cold. That I won't know what's out there waiting for me or if my parents will be happy to see me again.

  But as I write this, I just realised what I'm scared most about dying first, is that I'll be apart from you.

  Trust me, I fucking miss you already. Even when life was leaving me, you were the last thing on my mind.

  I won't say goodbye. I'll see you soon. I promise to give you my open arms when it's your time to meet me again. Only when it's time.

  Don't waste away your life for too long. You can succumb to the sadness but only for a short time, all right? I know it's not easy but I'm with you. Every step of the way.

  Saying the words could never encompass how my whole heart aches and belongs to you. But I will say it anyway.

  I love you.

  I love you even when we're skies apart.

  I love you even after my heart stopped beating.

  I love you, Draco Malfoy.

  My Draco, My love.

  Live your life. Live for me.

Forgive me,
Your Catherine.