Chapter 9- Can Me and My Boyfriend Be Left Alone Please

My name is Saiki Kusuo and I don't want to be here right now. I guess this chapter kind of counts as a part 2 to Chapter 8, but I'm not labelling this 8.5.

Last we left off, Satou was hugging me like a bear and we scared off Touma for the time being. Unfortunately everyone was thinking if nothing but the drama of me having two boyfriends all throughout class.

And now at lunch it's worse because rumours slipped and now everyone is thinking or discussing the drama that's not even drama. I've already said Satou is my boyfriend and Touma is annoying.

"Saiki has two boyfriends!"

"The decision must be tough for him"

"I wish I was in Saiki's standpoint"

"I need to know who he picks"

"Technically Saiki and Touma never broke up"

"Are Saiki and Satou even dating?"

All these thoughts and words are hitting me at once, so you can imagine how irritated I looked.

"Hey Saiki- Woah!" Satou was startled by the annoyance on my face, "People still hung up on the issue?"

I nodded, "They think I would ever actually pick Touma," I signed, "You know I love you and not him right?"

"Of course," Satou said, 'I'm just terrified of the effect this is gonna have on the both of us'

"Heard that," I signed, "You're lucky I love you."

"I sure am," Satou chuckled.

"So what did you-"

"Oh hello Saiki-kun," not this headache again, "I was wondering if I could sit with you?"

"No," I signed, "And it's Saiki-San to you Touma."

"Ah ha ha," oh boy, "Well I guess I should reiterate that there is no where else to sit and this seat is the one everyone was pointing me towards. I'm not psychic but I'm a thousand percent sure some people want us to start dating. Remember when we dated Saiki? You would always go so many places and I would follow you. You never told me you were moving. And no one ever talked about where you moved. Why I must have transferred at least six schools to find you. Who knew you were going here? Not me that's for sure. So you're really dating this guy? But he's so ordinary. Are you perhaps blind? I guess that explains the glasses. Hey why are they-"

"If I let you sit here will you shut up?" I signed furiously.

"Sure, but I still want to talk a bit," Touma said.

"You get no more than five words per sentence," I signed, "And we never dated, you just annoyed the hell out of me."

"We saw things different then h-" I stopped him from continuing by holding up five fingers. He groaned and sat down.

I decided to pretend he wasn't there, heck I decided to pretend no one was there. I kissed Satou. He was hesitant, but melted into it. I could feel eyes on us, everyone thinking about us. Some people disappointed he was the one I wanted to kiss. But it didn't matter, Satou was mine, my one and only ordinary god. And some fast talking blonde boy wasn't getting in the way of that.

"Saiki," Satou pushed me off a bit, "We're in school."

'Forget everyone,' I said telepathically, 'I just wanna be a couple without everyone creating false drama.'

"Well well Saiki," Touma hummed behind me, "You go to quite an extent to make me jelous."

"Dude," Satou said, "He's not into you, he and I are dating."

"For now," Touma tapped my cheek and walked away, "But you'll see just what's to come." What are you my brother? "By the way Satou, I wouldn't look Saiki in the eyes for too long."

"What does he mean by that?" Satou asked concerned.

'One of my powers is turning people to stone by looking them in the eyes without my glasses,' I said grimacing at Touma, 'But as long as I wear them nothing will happen.'

"Okay alright that's good," he said, "I don't see the worry."

"Hey Saiki," I slammed the table turning around furiously, but calmed down when I saw it was Kaido and Kuboyasu, "Woah calm down! I mean, Aren and I would like to sit with you. We believe it would be an honor for you to sit next to the couple of darkness." Ugh eighth grader syndrome.

"Sure," I signed, "Better than Touma."

"Oh the new kid?" Kaido asked sitting down, "He said something about being in a relationship with you, but I highly doubt it. He just doesn't seem like the type of guy you could trust to help defeat Dark Reunion." YES! Thank you eighth grader syndrome, 'Plus I also totally ship him with Satou.' I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

"We were never in a relationship," I signed turning back to my food.

"Oh really?" Kuboyasu said sitting next to Kaido and putting an arm around him lovingly, "So then why did he claim you two dated?"

"Everyone thought we were dating," I signed, "But he just annoyed the hell out of me."

"Oh," Kuboyasu said, "That's-"

"Guys!" Aiura pounded her hands on the table, "Chiyo just asked me out on a date."

'Congrats,' I said telepathically, 'Now go away!'

"Congratulations," Kuboyasu said, "I know how hard it is to get your crush to notice you."

"Babe," Kaido whined, "How was I supposed to know that telling me you think I'm the most handsome man in the world was flirting." He sounds more oblivious than me.

"Congrats," Satou said politely. The bell rang, time to go back to class.

...

Class was a bit boring (kinda like this chapter is becoming) but I could observe Satou from my own seat. I didn't think he'd sit right in front of me, but it's the second most average seat in class, and it was such a cliche thing to happen. The boy I love (and observe from a distance) sitting in front of me.

It was especially great because I had never been able to see Satou in class. He answered questions in the most ordinary way, and wrote perfectly average notes. I am so in love with this boy.

The bell rang and students began packing up. Satou and I walked to our lockers together and walked home as normal.

Despite the stress of Touma it was still an ordinary day.

Can't wait to see Satou against tomorrow.

...

I'm sorry it's short, it should have been one chapter but I was just so sick of chapter eight I had to split it up. Anyways I have something important to say and I need you commenters to help me decide.

Now I wrote this fanfic knowing I wanted to keep things PG-13 because I can't write smut, it's uncomfortable to write and it takes away from the story in general. However I also know that Wattpad is considered one of the flocking points for smut and I'd be lying if I said I don't read smut (it's not an addiction but it's not healthy either) so here's the thing. I am willing to write one chapter that has no contribution to the main storyline and has a huge warning for people who want to skip and enjoy the fluffy part of the story, but also satisfies the needs of the horny smut readers. It will be messy and very broken up and difficult to follow, but that's because I don't want to break the barriers of my comfort level. I will release it with a fluffy chapter because I want those who came here for the fluffy story to have a good experience. This is where the comments need to come in. Are you okay with this idea, or should I drop it. Don't worry about me I'll be fine I want you to decide what you want. Leave your comments here.

That's all for now see you in the next one.

*Kuboyasu edit