Hot Tub//JJxReader

You were making your way up the Chateau when you heard the arguing. It grew louder as you approached John B's place, and you easily made out Kie's and Pope's voice.

"You could've paid for restitution!" Pope yelled.

"Or given it to literally any charity!" Kie screamed with rage. You couldn't see them, but you could hear running water and see flashing lights coming from behind the line of trees and bushes.

"But I didnt, alright?! I bought a hot tub for my friends. No, screw friends, I bought a hot tub for my family, for y/n, the girl I love," JJ cried. " I thought love was just something idiots thought they felt, but this woman has a hold on my heart that I could not break if I wanted to. But I could not stop loving her anymore than I could stop breathing."

This boy, the broken, beautiful, loving boy, was talking about you. He loved you, so much that it scared him. It scared him because the only version of love he got was from his dad, who set the worst standard for love possible, and he didn't want to give you that version of love. He'd never known the feeling of love to be a good thing, until you walked into his life.

You emerged from the bushes to see JJ crying into Pope and Kie's arms, the three of them huddled in a small circle in the center of the hot tub. You stared, unsure of what to even say, or if you should even let them know your here. As you contemplated your options, Pope noticed you and nudged Kie, who now saw you as well. Welp, you were going to have to figure out what to say now.

Pope and Kie released JJ, and he when he saw you, his red-tinged eyes widened. You started removing your shoes, inching closer to the hot tub as you did. You kicked off your shirts, leaving you just in your white bikini, as you climbed into the tub with the others. JJ's gaze never left yours as you did so. When you were all the way in, standing inches from JJ, Pope and Kie gave you a small smile before exiting the tub to let you have your privacy.

"JJ..." you started.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to," he said quietly, his eyes now staring at the bubbles forming in the warm water. You got as close to him as humanly possible and hugged him, tight. His arms wrapped around your torso, and he nuzzled his face in your neck.

"JJ, I have loved you since the day I met you. You are the most, caring, selfless, and loyal person I know. You deserve so much more than tough love, you deserve love that comes from passion and care. I'm here, and it's all I want to give you. I need you more than the air we breathe," you confessed. He lifted his head from your shoulder and met your gaze. There were tears forming his his beautiful blue eyes that reflected every feeling you just admitted to.

"I love you, y/n, but I'm scared. I don't want to turn out like my dad, I can't stand his shit anymore."

"JJ," you caressed his face, "just admitting that you'll never be like him means you aren't. Can't you see how much better you are than he his? You care so much about us, your family, you do anything FOR us, not to us. You love us, and that just proves how much you could never be like him."

JJ kissed you, softly, with such tenderness that it felt like your heart had literally melted. You kissed him back with all the passion you had in you. You loved this boy, to the ends of this earth. And this boy, who didn't think he was worthy of love, loved you just as much, if not more. He slipped his tongue into your mouth like he couldn't get enough of you. He had longed to touch you like this, to have you all to himself.

He broke from the kiss to mumble that he'll always love you, and then his mouth was on yours again, but this time, it was hungry. He stopped holding back, lettings his hands travel down your body, leaving small goosebumps in their wake. You matched his energy, slowly guiding his body back to the edge of the hot tub, giving him a place to lean on. You removed your lips from his, but quickly attached them to the soft spot behind his ear, attacking his neck with small kisses.

"Let me show you how much I love you, how much I need you, JJ Maybank." You continued to travel down his body, leaving a trail of small hickies down his torso, lips gently brushing over the bruises you came across. You looked up at him as you reached the waistband of his swim trunks, silently asking permission to continue. You didn't care who saw you at this point, all you cared about was making him know that you loved him, all of him, every imperfection.

His eyes had turned a few shades darker and were now filled with lust and desire. He nodded, and you shimmied his trunks down his muscular legs. He wasn't even fully hard, and yet he was easily eight inches. It wasn't your first time, but you could confidently say you'd never seen one this big. You wrapped your dainty fingers around him and slowly pumped it a few times. His head rolled back from the feeling of you touching him.

You took him into your mouth bobbing your head up and down a few times before deep-throating his cock, humming as it hit the back of your throat. You went faster, never taking yours eyes off of him. He fisted your hair in his hand, fucking into your mouth since the pace still wasn't quick enough for him. You brought a hand up to rest on his v-line, trying to gain some balance as he fucked your face.

"Fuccccckkkkk, y/n," he moaned before abruptly pulling your mouth off of his cock. He brought you back to your feet, giving you a quick peck on the lips before flipping you around and making you trade spots with him. He unlaced your bikini and you sucked in as the night's cool air hit your exposed breasts. Your nipples quickly hardened as his fingers played with them. His lips found your neck and sucked harshly, claiming you.

"You know how long I've wanted to be inside you, to watch you come undone by my touch," JJ growled. You shivered at the thought of him pounding into you, and it sent signals straight to your aching core. He slid down your bottoms and lined himself up to your entrance, his tip brushing your clit as he did so. He eased into you, slowly, allowing you to adjust to his length, and waited for your command before he started thrusting.

"Yes." And with that, he pulled out and slammed back into you, making you cry out. There was so many sensations going on all at once. Pleasure vibrated through your body as he continued his brutal pace. He seemed to not care about the others catching the two of you either. His strong hand wrapped around your neck, squeezing with just the right pressure. If he kept going like this, you were going to come undone with minutes, maybe even seconds.

"I want to make you feel so good, baby girl. I want to fill you up to the brim." Fuck, those words added to the intensity of it all, and the pressure in your stomach was quickly became unbearable.

"JJ."

"Cum for me, cupcake," he demanded, so you did. Your high hit you like a train, so hard that you saw spots. Your walls clenched around him, quivering as your juices spilled deliciously on his cock. His thrusts became sporadic, and he came inside you, riding out his high by pressing into you a few more times. He fell onto your back, breathless. JJ cocooned your body with his.

"I'll never get tired of saying this: I love you, Y/N M/N L/N."