Our First Time//JJxReader

(Sorry, it's not super long...)
JJ was hovering over you, lips just above yours. His blonde hair was disheveled from when your hands had run through it. It wasn't your first time having sex, but it was your first time with him, your first time with the love of your life. This broken Pogue had loved you with all his heart, and after years of flirting, he finally let you love him back.

You looked into his eyes and nodded, the gesture meaning that yes, you were ready for him. He kissed you in an attempt to distract your from the pain as his nine inches filled you to the brim. There was just so much to take in, and your body was sensitive. You whimpered as he bottomed out inside you, hitting your g-spot, creating a mix of pain and pleasure. He patiently waited for yours eyes to open and your pain to subside. He didn't want to move, to hurt you anymore than he already was, until you were ready.

When your eyes finally met his again, you kissed him. He kissed you back with all the love he could muster, and took it as his cue to move. He thrusted slowly into you, causing your back to arch as your clit rubbed against him. You moaned into his mouth, and his pace became brisk. He sped up, his mouth leaving yours only to find itself latched onto your neck. He sucked on your sweet spot and brought a hand up to toy with your nipples.

There were so many things happening, and it made your head spin. His body was flush against yours, combining the sweat that had formed on both of your chests. His breathing was heavy as he worked you to your edge. He was giving you his all. He had waited years for this moment, to see you so vulnerable for only him. He never imagined fucking you, but he'd always wondered what it'd be like to make love to you. The connection JJ and you had was soul-deep, and only intensified this experience.

"Fuck, princess," He moaned into your skin. He didn't want to cum until you did, but it was hard as hell when you were his view. Your hair sprawled across the pillows, a few stray strands sticking to your face. Your lips were parted slightly and it made your swollen, pink lips seem even bigger. Your whole face seemed frozen in pleasure as he pounded into you. You'd been thinking about this moment, with him, your entire life. You knew JJ was the one, it was just a matter of time until he came to the same conclusion about you.

His tried to remain steady, but his movements were becoming sporadic as he held off his orgasm for you. You noticed the slight change, and reached a hand down, fingering your clit. You wanted to cum with him. You circled the small bud, and you could soon feel the knot in your stomach was about to burst. Your arms went around JJ's neck, and you tugged his hair. He thrusted so hard and so deep that his hips hit yours with such a force that you knew there would be bruises tomorrow.

His cock twitched and he stopped thrusting, instead spilling his seed inside of you. The warm liquid filled you up and you tipped over the edge. Waves of ecstasy washed over your body causing you to swear worse than the devil. Moans spilled from the boys mouth as you clenched around his cock, milking it 'til there was nothing left. Your nails left red trails down his back, and finally the waves became gentler. Slowly, your vision became unclouded and you could once again take in the beautiful sight above you.

"You know I love you, right cupcake?" He smiled. He was so cute, and he was all yours.

"Yeah, but not nearly as much as I love you, JJ Maybank," you cooed. His hand cupped your cheek, caressing your soft face. He had just made love to you, but he needed to kiss you one more time. He wanted to seal the deal with a kiss that only had pure love and affection behind it. So he did. He kissed you until you were both out of breath. This boy made your head spin. As you tried to regulate your breathing, he grabbed the towel he had placed on his nightstand just in case his dream of loving you ever became a reality, and cleaned you up. He discarded it it, throwing it to a dark corner of the room, and cuddled you. You'd never leave him, you'd always be enough, and he knew that he'd spend the rest of his life by your side.